last day online.....

kittykat

Gold Member
Well after a lot of thought ive decided to give WW a go my first meeting is in about half hr wish me luck im deff gonna need it xxxxx

Hi KittyKat - you don't need luck, because it works! You just need to stick to it, and the weight will fall off.

Have you done WW before?

good luck kittykat :) xxxx

well guys back from my first meeting and they were all lovely people got my books and just stocked up on some more veg as gonna have a go making veg soup

thanks for your support xxxxx

off to supermarket for a george forman gril thingy

Oh I love my George Forman Grill.

Did you go for points or core kittykat?

ive gone for points as i dont feel core plan is for me as i need to control my portion size and i cant stop when im full like the core plan suggests !!

i got tesco healthy grill and have just cooked 3 pieces of chicken to chill for tomorrows lunch and tea

Hi Kittykat. I love my George Foreman. It makes really lovely cheese and ham toasties too. Good luck with your first week.

Ax

Good luck with starting kittykat and be sure and keep us updated :)

will sure do starlight im off in the morn to get a WW magazine as need some inspiring recepies !! Its gonna be hard from thurs till Sun as ill be off line as off to visit my lil bro and family but gonna try real hard to stick to it the only thing is were having a curry on sat nite any ideas what i can have btw im allowed 36 points dunno how im gonna fit them all in in a day ???

Sounds like you're really prepared for this diet, good luck love.
xx

Back