• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Last Ditch Attempt

nico

Well as the title of this post says this is my last ditch attempt of CD (4th attempt :cry:) my last failed attempt made me very emotional due to the stress of finishing uni and lack of food i was so bad that i spent two days crying, so i gave up :(.

But tomorrow is going to be a new start :fingerscrossed: now that i have PASSED by degree with a 2:1 :talk017: and also passed my driving test in jan, (all at the age of 32) this year seems like a good year for me to achieve my goals. and with the support my hubby and kids i feel that this time i can do it :D

and hopefully if i feel like i'm having a blip someone on here will kick me up the bum :asskick:lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Come on you can do this!
Especially if you have support.
Well done on passing your degree.x

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Good luck on your start chick and well done on your degree and driving test :D . Just remember once you're past the first few days you'll have weigh in to look forward to and thats always a good day:)

I'm on restart 1,000,000 lol and if i can do it i'm defo sure you can:p

I'm with you!! Its also my last ditch attempt but I MUST DO IT!!!!!

I'll be trying to change my mind set and see this as a lifestyle change rather than a torturous journey.

Congrats on your degree.

Claire x

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
go for it chick! :)

also my last ditched attempt... did this diet a couple of years ago and lost almost 4st but then put 6st back on!!!

i also passed my driving test this year (17th May) and i feel like the world is my lobster at the moment :)

congratulations on your 2:1 and passing your test :p

Nikinakinoonoo

Finishing what I started
goolian said:
go for it chick! :)

i also passed my driving test this year (17th May) and i feel like the world is my lobster at the moment :)

congratulations on your 2:1 and passing your test :p
Sorry but I read that and nearly wet myself :) no malice intended but it's oyster not lobster
Thanks for making Ma giggle tho x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nico

thanks all for your support i've decided to cut down this weekend and go for it on monday :D just hope i can stick to it this time

Sorry but I read that and nearly wet myself :) no malice intended but it's oyster not lobster
I use the lobster version too! Shakespeare said 'the world is my oyster'. Henry J Tillman said 'the world is my lobster' - he also came out with 'Life is something that everyone should try at least once' - funny guy!