Last first weigh in

pinklyn

Tomorrow morning is my last first weigh in x just going to take it one day at a time x really need motivation in the first two weeks as I'm miserable x any help gratefully received x

Hi Pinklyn,

Congratulations on starting your journey, there's a bunch of us on the cambridge diaries page, would be great to see you there too xx

Hi Pinklyn!

I just started the Cambridge diet too! I am now starting my 3rd week and I totally feel your pain! It's been a real struggle! The hunger pangs aren't as bad but boy do I miss food!!

On the plus side, I have found the food packs that I like best and am definitely getting better at drinking water!

Don't be miserable! Keep going! You can do it!

Thank you guys x I had some family issues arise and long story short I'm on day 3, feeling positive x

Hope all is well, Pinklyn. Well done for getting to Day 3! The first week is always the hardest so keep going!
Thank you,
It's all being made easier due to my partner leaving. I feel sick constantly. This feeling will definitely get me through the first month xx

Sounds like you have made some brace changes, hang in there and stay strong. Just keep imaging what your goal weight and goal life will look like. Keeping that vision in your mind is so important!

Maybe give yourself a little pampering session of a face pack, paint your nails and read some juicy magazines! That's what I like to do to relax!

X x x

Hey Pinklyn,

You're amazing! I can't top lil' miss T's words so will give a double "here here" to hers.

You're not alone in this and we're with you all the way.

Hugs

xxxx

Hello ladies! How are you guys doing? Going strong with the diet?

I am but I'm definitely going through a patch of hunger! I'm drinking around 4 litres of water a day ( you'd think that would clear up my skin too but nope!) but I'm definitely feeling hungry if using keep myself busy! My Cambridge counsellor has just gone on holiday so I won't get weighed for two weeks but am hoping to have hit my first stone by the time she gets back!

How's everything else? Pinklyn...I hope you're doing ok? X x x

Hey LMT,

I've had a couple of blips, but think back on track, I slackened off my bday week and going through some stress with other stuff... I had some silly cheats... gained some and lost it again, so today was week 15 and now 12:9 which is where I was a few weeks ago... but heading down again..

Still have 45lbs minimum to shift :)

xxx

Hello lovely! So happy to hear from you and a belated happy birthday! I'm sorry to hear you have had a bit of a stressful time but glad you are back on track!

My weight loss is still going. I haven't had any cheats but my birthday is not too far away and not sure what to do for that! I do feel though that my weight loss is rather slow...but I am drinking an ocean of water a day too! Hopefully it will speed up soon as I still have 2stones and 10lbs left to lose!!

Hey LMT,

Great to hear back from you... I my losses have been a little nonexistent, stress as well as cheats... managed to get a load ironed out today with lawyers so hoping that I can get back on track as am at a place weightwise a lot of people start their journey and still loose loads each week.. but I've been bad so hoping that with things a bit clearer moving forward with these unscrupulous lawyers I can get back on track with my journey.

I'm Wondering whether the seasonal change is playing a part in the losses, am going to mix my products up a bit with the shakes, add some porridge no my nausea and being ill with it has abaited.

Come on we're almost there... we can do do this
I challenge you to stay 3 steps ahead of me with losing the lb's ;)

Hugs
xxx

Glad to hear that you are getting things sorted with lawyers!

This is only week 8 for me but it feels like forever!! But I haven't cheated and have every intention to stay on track!

It's definitely hard doing this diet during winter months when all you want is some comfort food!

I'm around 12:8 at the moment and wish I could lose more than 2lbs a week. But my counsellor did say if you weren't eating too unhealthily before the diet, the weight comes off slower...

Anyway, shall persevere as you are! Will try and rise to your challenge! Lol

X x x

Hey LMT,

You are so good for staying 100%, I may think about dropping to 3 products even though not meant to, but I've really gotten used to the 4... I always have my back up final 4th...

I'me just back from being out all day so need to catch up with my posts ;) but keep at it...

I am determined to get another 2 stones off in the next two months... I've been turning to the porridges although was out so stuck with 2 bars and two tetra shakes today...

Will def be going with the warmer food options from now on, although we've been so lucky in London.. the weather is in the 20's...

Go figure

;) xxxx

Back