Last leg of my journey..... Hopefully!!

popnfresh

Hi all,

Have been lurking for a while but have not posted in ages but I'm starting to see my goal in reach and decided that I needed to start back into posting etc to keep me motivated and on track!!!
So a little about me .....
I started weightwatchers in late 2013 at 19 stone 2lb I have been following the plan on and off since then, and currently weigh 12 stone 2lb so 7 stone down.
I recently got engaged and we are beginning to start planning our wedding for sept 2016 and I really want to be at goal and maintaining comfortably by then!!!!
So I have 2 stone to loose to become a gold member and reach my ideal BMI..... Hoping that all you lovely people will help me stay motivated, kick me up the Butt when I'm faltering and making excuses!!!!
My ww was class was recently cancelled so I'm finding the lack of accountability through weighing in weekly difficult, and hoping that this can give me new accountability to keep me on track!!!

Looking forward to your assistance and advice!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

hi popnfresh welcome back and good luck on the last bit of your journey x x x

hi popnfresh welcome back and good luck on the last bit of your journey x x x

Thank you!!!

So far so good today have already hit my 10k steps target and food is looking good too, in work now till 9.30 so providing I can keep away from the treats and bakery I should be good! Weigh in on Friday And would love a 2lb loss to get me into the 11 stone bracket
Saturday and Sunday went well so hopefully if I can keep this up I will hit it, fingers crossed

Hi Popnfresh and welcome :_

Good luck for Friday - I bet you lose more than 2lbs, I feel it in my bones :D

A thanks for posting hope your bones are usually right

Another 100% day under my belt did my 10k steps and still have my warm chicken salad for dinner and my crisps for a treat tonight to have all planned and accounted for ...
Did have a sneaky peak on the scale (I know bold me!) and I'm showing a STS which is a bit disappointing as I've been 100% in food and walking everyday but WI not till Friday so hopefully shall see some movement by then.
Going away in 3 weeks and was really aiming for a half stone off might have been aiming a bit too big!!

hi hun your not aiming to big at all love good look for friday w.i.

Good luck lovely :) Hope it goes well for you - keep coming back and letting us know xx

hi hun your not aiming to big at all love good look for friday w.i.

Thanks for your support it means a lot!!!!

Good luck lovely :) Hope it goes well for you - keep coming back and letting us know xx

Thank you, hit my steps again today and food has been 100% so hoping it will pay off my losses have slowed down so much since starting but hey ho every little counts!!! Thanks for your support xxx

thats it pop

every bit counts and glad you had 100% your going to do great love

It all goes together - I'm living proof of that, I don't exercise as much as I should because of being a carer - but every tiny bit helps!

thats it kym you hit the nail on the head there x

Thank you everyone for your support delighted to report I've lost 4lb and now weigh 11.12 so happy happy to be in the 11 stones

well done on the 4lb loss and glad your in your next bracket x x

Back