Last meal

Just being nosey really, what was your last meal before you started the CWP? I'm starting on Saturday, CDC is coming over with my packs and I was wondering what to have for dinner on Friday night lol.

Thanks in advance for your respones!

Mine was steak chips tomatoes mushrooms onion rings and peppercorn sauce and the night before that I had a Chinese to get my 2 fav meals out the way so I wouldn't crave them.

X

Lol! I was told not to have too many carbs the night before starting, mainly coz they bloat ur stomach, making you hungrier the next day? Regardless, i had a lamb shish kebab with pitta, chips, salad and garlic mayo!! mmmmm.....

I didn't feel hungry the 1st day just everywhere I looked I saw food tv walking down the road etc

Day 2 I was really hungry all day and my belly was rumbling in my Uni lecture which was a but embarrassing

And since then no so hungry at all don't even notice food

X

Pizzzzzza x

mine was indian, chicken tikka masala with rice and garlic naan, and night befre i had chicken fried rice and curried sauce, again as someone else mentioned so that i wouldnt be craving them, it didnt hamper my weightloss at all, and the next day i felt so bloated from the indian that drinking milkshakes was nice and refreshing almost like a detox and i wasnt hungry at all, good luck xx

I remember this soo well. "The last supper" for me was chinese, seafood fried rice with fat king prawns and squid, and some sweet and sour prawn balls. My last lunch was a chicken and bacon baguette and a jam doughnut... My consultant said don't have alot of cars too...lol. Personally the next day i Was ok and had no boating. Enjoy ur last meal and good luck. X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

No carbs.... not cars!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

LOL! Sorry! Not to worry, I'll be in your boat come Saturday and will have to live off the memories lol!

I was planning on a take away and had a mini spree buying all my favourite snacks for during the day...... I ate too much and couldn't manage a take away so had cheese n ham toasties, Bread is always my downfall !

Oh bread how i miss you....... =) My last meal was sweet and sour pork with egg fried rice and a massive cupcake covered in icing for dessert and the day before had a chippy tea so i did not cut down on carbs before either naughty me =D

I'm not entirely sure I remember. I think it was veggie lasagne. I never thought I'd say that, but the last time I ate was January!

I'm not entirely sure I remember. I think it was veggie lasagne. I never thought I'd say that, but the last time I ate was January!

LOL same here :D

AnnieAnnie said:

OMG! This diet can be freaky lol! I'll be saying that soon too, 'cept it'll be March! Well done sticking to plan!

It does amuse me to think of that, Yolande. When's your 810 week & how long you planning to carry on afterwards?

Monday will be the end of week 11 so then just 1 more week and im on my week of 810 not sure how im feeling about it just yet =S I have another 5 stone still to lose so will do 1 week 810 then back to ss for another 12 then hopefully be stepping up through all the steps oh man long road ahead...

Thanks. First 2 wks are awful then it gets loads better & doesn't consume your every waking moment! It caused a lot of amusement when my friend was trying to make me walk faster & I shouted at him to shut up & hat I had no energy because I hadn't eaten since January :)

I'm on week 8 but doing my 810 on week 10 then going down to ss+ I think. Going to have meal at work so no picking at home. After 810 will prob have same to lose.

Back