Last Minute Holidays...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by BrittW, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    So my OH and I would love to go on holiday but as we are saving for a wedding, we don't have a lot of spare cash!

So, we were going to book something through Teletext Online or such like, a week or so before hand to grab a deal!

Has anyone else ever done this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wen I was younger I remember mum and dad booking the time off work and me and my bro out of school, dad went to the travel agents at 9am and by 2pm we were on a plane!

They paid about £2000 for 4 of us 5* all inclusive for a fortnight!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

4. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've not done it but funny you should mention I looked at Thomas Cook last minute today and there were some fab deals leaving in a couple of days time, and when I looked up the hotels on Tripadvisor they have decent reviews!!

5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I tried to book a lastminute thru teletext but they don't advertise the baggage or transfer costs - when you add those on not so cheap. We went to Greece last minute with Thomson for a week - less than £300 self catering and it was great.

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think Thompson or Virgin, somebody anyway have an auction for holidays. Maybe worth taking a look.

Otherwise I've never booked last minute, I'm a bit of a planner & always have the next one booked already:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.