Last night I was brilliant!

onceinabluemoon

I was on duty at a carnival as a first aider and afterwards the carnival committee put on a big spread for us all.

I ate: 1 cherry tomato and half a pickled onion and drank water!!!!

All the lovely things I love to eat were there and I refused them all even though everybody else was filling their plates. Such will power! I was proud of myself :)

And the scales repaid me this morning by telling me I had put on 2lb! 2lb in one day!

I'm beginning to wonder about this...

Back to the book methinks...

I was on duty at a carnival as a first aider and afterwards the carnival committee put on a big spread for us all.
I ate: 1 cherry tomato and half a pickled onion and drank water!!!!
All the lovely things I love to eat were there and I refused them all even though everybody else was filling their plates. Such will power! I was proud of myself :)
And the scales repaid me this morning by telling me I had put on 2lb! 2lb in one day!
I'm beginning to wonder about this...
Back to the book methinks...

Well done on the food control - don't lose heart. I find if I drink lots of water before bed the scales will be up the next day. Bet tomorrow you'll have a different reading.

Also it sounds weird but when I eat loads of protein I lose more so just make sure you're eating enough. :)Xx

Oooh actually I drank about a pint of water after the carnival, I was sooooo thirsty! Maybe thats it, lol!

I have upped my protein intake, ate about twice as much yesterday as I have been doing... Also swapped my ww yogurts for Total 0%... It seems the harder I try the less I lose, and now I've actually gained. This is some bizarre diet, lol.

On the plus points, apart from feeling as if I have morning sickness and dizzy every now and again, I feel incredible!

Don't lose heart. Your weight will go down, especially with self-control like you have.
My weight was, more or less, stagnant for 3 WEEKS. Going down, then up, then down, then up... I was good, never cheated, didn't use tolerated items. I just kept going... Suddenly, I've lost over 3lbs in 3 days. Sometimes our bodies are stubborn. Your weight will go up sometimes on this diet but, with no cheating, the overall trend is down.
Stick with it, you will be rewarded.

It's very common for your weight to go up and down, especially after a day where you've consumed vegetables, it's generally water retention.

1 cherry tomato is very, very conservative - having a couple wouldn't have hurt.

Make sure you drink plenty of water, 1 pint after a long night is not likely to be enough to sustain you or to keep your kidneys in full flow.

If we had one........you'd deserve the 'GOLD STAR' award!!:angel09:

Bless you. x Sadly I fell off the wagon big style yesterday and had a (very small) carvery for dinner after feeling sick and lightheaded for one day too many (I'm pretty sure it was low blood sugar). I was reasonably good and stuck to meat and veg and gravy though but then blew it with a smarties push up... :eek:

I only had one cherry tomato because they were vile, lol (warm and tough skinned), but I left the Jaffa cakes and cute little sandwiches well alone!!

Surprisingly I haven't put on any weight this morning - not even an ounce, lol! Now I am unsure what to do...

Hey Blue Moon

You wouldnt happen to be a St John Member would you?

Looks like you did your self proud at the carnival :)

Keep going

K xx

Blue Moon, you are doing well but don't starve yourself - that will backfire :) Try packing yourself some emergency protein rations when you are going out for the day so that if you can't find anything appropriate someplace you can still keep from getting that "low-blood sugar" feeling. I take little tins of chicken and packets of beef jerky. I know they are higher in sodium than is preferred, so I drink lots of water if I end up breaking into my emergency rations. (and I usually sneak off to eat them so I don't have to answer questions) I also have gotten really good at deconstructing sandwiches and throwing away the bread and cheese when noone is watching!

Back