• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

last night...

S: 12st8lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 2st10lb(21.59%)
I was cleaning up until 12am!
What the hell?

I finished work at 4pm and went straight to the gym to do some resistance. Was home by 6:30 and back out the door at 6:45 to deliver some orders (my second job is Ann Summers). Was home for 8:15. Watched a movie called hot rod which I laughed my ass off too! Then at 9:30...

decided it was a fab idea to bath my stinky wee dog, and blow dry him.

THEN started cleaning the house from top to bottom (I was hoovering at 11pm, I dont think next door was impressed lol).

I have struggled all week with lack of energy but yesterday seemed some what different lol

Just thought I would share that with you :8855:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sleepybird

wants a pony
S: 10st0lb C: 9st3lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st11lb(7.86%)
Go you! Im gonna PM you my address and you can come and expend some of that energy in my house :D

S: 14st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 2st0lb(14.29%)
I know what you mean!Sometimes i have zero energy and ache all the time,other times i am on ahigh and have never felt better in my life!I definitely feel the difference when i haven`t drunk enough water for the day,i feel drained.I`m due my totm,and i feel awful at the mo.Worse mood swings than ever,my husband is staying out my way!

S: 12st8lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 2st10lb(21.59%)
Go you! Im gonna PM you my address and you can come and expend some of that energy in my house :D
Ha ha I should set up a business do some moon light work