1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Last Nights LOST Documentary

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by iamdetermined, 29 May 2010 Social URL.

1. iamdetermined

iamdetermined Full Member

Did anyone watch the Lost documentary last night?

I thought it was great. Just wondered what you thought.

Can't believe it is all finally over. I love that programme xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

which one was that? I am a total LOSTIE...i want the whole complete set now on bluray!!! :D xxx got to sell my seperates tho...some are DVDs and some are bluray! eBay here i come!!! hehe! x
  4. iamdetermined

iamdetermined Full Member

Hi Ellebear

It was the documentary that was the very last one which detailed all what happened from start to finish with Lost. I have started to watch the box set from start to finish again and i cannot believe how well they have managed to pull it all together.

Did you like the end? I have heard mixed reviews but after watching it for the second time and taking it all in (i am sad i know but i love Lost) i thought that it was great!!! xxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.