1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Last nights WI :S

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by lilscottishlady, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Goood Afternoon all..

well my WI was a bit disappointing well it should really as i lost 1lb i suppose i am so used to these bigger losses it just hit me.. so now im panicking about going down again and just either putting on or STS next week!! eeeek... I really dont want to put on and im sticking to it like 110% the onlyt hing i can think i did differently is go to body pump at the gym!! and surely that can't be y anyway

moan is over.. its a loss!!! and anay loss is a good loss!! correct? yes i think so

hope you are all doing fantastically well :) xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Holidaygirl10

Holidaygirl10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    oh don't be disappointed , you have done so well:)
    It's so frustrating to have been so good and the scales don't show it, I know all about that:D
    Be positive, you have a wonderful goal to aim for:)
  4. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Yes any loss is a loss. 1-2lb is the average loss on SW.

1lb is actually quite a lot!! The pile of fat is about as big as a mug (google 1lb of fat!!) and have you ever looked at a bag sugar that weighs 1lb? Its definitly not to be sniffed at!!

On the 'what am i doing wrong' thing i would say 1stly that it is probably water retention from your body pump.

Also make sure you are having more than 5 syns a day and drink plenty of water.

You have 2 options this week to either stay 100% and get a loss or go off plan and have a gain, its only you who can make that decision but to get a gain or STS for 'only' losing 1lb???? If you do get a gain then that 1lb wont be lost anymore!

Stick at it hun and good luck for the week ahead xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.