Last time lucky?

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Hi guys, here I am again, shamed face and re-starting even bigger than I was before!

Hope to completely stick to plan until I've got the weight off (I have a lot to loose! - no more slipping off after 10lbs down!)

Will update stats etc tomorrow as have been super busy!

Anyway, love to meet people with similar goals!!!

I'm over 17 stone (yuck!) hope to get down to 12. Haven't weighed myself since November.

It's weird when you're loosing you hop on and off the scales all day... But you know those lbs are coming back on and I don't even look at the damn thing.

Anyway - tomorrow! Good luck! Being on the ketosis!!! x

yes i'm the same avoided scales for last 6 weeks as knew i wasn't sticking to plan; normally i weigh every morning and night!!
ive gained 11.5lbs over that period, restarted today need to lose 2.5 to 3 stones.

Hi guys, here I am again, shamed face and re-starting even bigger than I was before!

Hope to completely stick to plan until I've got the weight off (I have a lot to loose! - no more slipping off after 10lbs down!)

Will update stats etc tomorrow as have been super busy!

Anyway, love to meet people with similar goals!!!

I'm over 17 stone (yuck!) hope to get down to 12. Haven't weighed myself since November.

It's weird when you're loosing you hop on and off the scales all day... But you know those lbs are coming back on and I don't even look at the damn thing.

Anyway - tomorrow! Good luck! Being on the ketosis!!! x

Hi hun I have a similar tale... stopped nov and restarted 1st jan. Am 17st 13 and want to get to 12st!!! How u getting on so far?

Back