Last time !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kezbez, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kezbez

Kezbez New Member

Hi my name's Kerry i have previously done slimming world, rosemary Conley and weightwatchers! Only this time this will be my last time! I am determined to get to goal this time and stay there! Weightwatchers is my tool of choice this time, as I find it's more adaptable for other family members, also it works ( if you follow it correctly and don't cheat lol) I had managed to lose a stone up to Christmas , but I do know I have put on over the festive period, next weigh in is on Saturday 8th so will know then what the damage is. My overall goal is to lose another 1
    and half stone( maybe more now!) to get to my healthy bmi weight, which I have not been since early childhood, I'm now 38! Well any support I could get will be verymuch welcome, glad to meet you all.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcme. Good luck with WW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.