last try

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loselose, 18 June 2009 Social URL.

1. loselose

loselose Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi all

well ive been away for a couple of weeks trying to get back on track but its been seriously hard :cry::cry::cry:

soo ive thought this will be my lassssssssttttt atempt to try cd again
    i know the diet does really work but carnt stop eating rubbish food its like im addicted. and a horrible feeling

ive got two weeks supply and im starting tommorow.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Good luck and well done for coming back...

11 weeks ago I said to myself... this is it/... one more try.. I am not dieting for the rest of my life.... 3 months on i am more or less 3 stone down... YES it works and you CAN do it....

Keep posting here.. and just think of the sexy christmas outfit you will be wearing!!

4. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, before starting this diet I used to eat cr*p all day, I know it's hard and i'm only on day 3 but feel stronger already, it helps me loads coming on here and reading all the comments, and posting my own thread for a bit of motivation. Don't know if I would have the willpower to stick to it if I didn't visit this site regulary, it helps.

Good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.