Last weigh in- BEST CHEMIST EVER!!!

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Hi everyone..

Well, i had my last weigh in today and lost 2lb (which i am very grateful for considering i stuffed my face last night!!) I am now officially going to refeed, but (I know i will get told off for this) i know i will be back in the New Year.. My head is not in the proper place yet to keep the weigh off.. I know how ridiculous that sounds, but i am being honest.. That doesn't mean i am going back to my old ways (i hope) but it does mean i am being realistic.

I mentioned the weather to my chemist and she is going to order 3 weeks worth of LT for me, just in case... I also asked her if i could buy the LT for 5-6 weeks and not use it and she said that was fine!! She will sell it to me every week, and i can stockpile it to use in t he New Year...YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH... So i can come back on it in the New Year with Joe, and not have the expense..
I am sooooo happy x x

I hope you are all doing well x x x

Congrats Su on your loss

Now have a good refeed, and enjoy your break... You will find you will prob be more sensible than you think u will... Set your self a weight that you do not want to go over for example, for me that is 14stone as that was my target this time... I did lose about 5 lbs more and I class that as my movement amount until after new year.. I want to live, and go out and enjoy time with friends and family, and at this time of year means eating... If I put a few pounds on I know I'm ok if I start to see myself putting more on, icut my meals down and have more shakes...

Everyone views it and does it differently I suppose but this works for me.. If I want a chocolate bar I have one and i don't stress about it lol... Y stress at one, 10 maybe but one... Nahhhhh lol

Xx

congrats on another 2lbs down and getting into the 170's su....i hope refeed goes well for you, i will be joining you in 1-2weeks not sure yet & i will be going on tfr again in the new year so we will all see this thru together.....

well done su on that loss and best of luck over Christmas...spend some time geting back into the right frame of mind and we shall see you in the new year :D xx

Well done Su :) I haven't been about (again) this week, but, despite my best intentions, I have ended up eating conventionally. Also am not in the right 'headspace' and can 100% understand where you are coming from. I will be back in the New Year on Lipotrim TFR also and I know we'll both be fine in getting back on track properly once we have Christmas and all our indulgences out of the way. I think we are very similar creatures in this respect :) I got thrown a curve ball with my redundancy and you (after doing super well - far better than me) have also come to the end with TFR. It's fine hun :) We will reach our goal in the long run. We're just taking a different route :)

xx

PS - I did lose 1.5lb this week eating conventionally and not following any particular plan, so quite pleased with that :)

Thank you all ...

Amanda.. That sounds like a good plan to me, i might set myself an upper limit and make sure i don't overdo it...

Trose... It will be great to go through it all with some of the "old" faces (no offence intended!!! lol)

Pudge.. You are not getting rid of me that easily.. I am staying on here!!! lol x x x

Jayne... Well done on losing hun.... Did you do the refeed programme or just go straight back to normal food? The different route is a great way to put it, and is so true.... I want to make sure Xmas is well and truly out of my system before i commit to LT again, and because i have no life :)cry:) lol, i will be able to get my head around it all and get the hang of maintaining before next Xmas.

Good luck everyone x x x x

lol..good to hear that!! :D

Well done Su! I think I will re-join you after xmas too to lose the last bit. Good luck with re-feed babes xxx

Well done Su, I'm so excited for you to be refeeding. I'm going to leave it a few more weeks I think, get as far as I can before I release the demon inside!!!! Now I really am not going to give you a big lecture Su and I understand completely what you are saying but I would just love you to please please please try not to go 300% overboard, enjoy yourself but just try to contain it if it starts getting out of control. I don't mean to be giving out, like I said I do understand that you are not mentally prepared, I just think you'll be so much happier with yourself if you can enjoy the treats and all the Christmas yummy food without going too far with it.

Sorry for going on, it's only cus I care xxx

Su I totally understand where you're coming from - I quit my TFR about half a stone from goal. Can I recommend going straight to Atkins as I did though? It's ketogenic, so you'll stay in ketosis and continue to burn fat, plus you get to eat loads of lovely lovely FOOD!

And even if you go off plan for Christmas for a few days, it's dead easy to go back on induction and into ketosis afterwards! I'm still losing weight, albeit slowly.

Well done Su! I think I will re-join you after xmas too to lose the last bit. Good luck with re-feed babes xxx

And you hunni.... Have you started yet? Are you going to keep a diary or anything? I don't want to leave here and go to the refeed section!! lol... I will miss you all too much x x x

Well done Su, I'm so excited for you to be refeeding. I'm going to leave it a few more weeks I think, get as far as I can before I release the demon inside!!!! Now I really am not going to give you a big lecture Su and I understand completely what you are saying but I would just love you to please please please try not to go 300% overboard, enjoy yourself but just try to contain it if it starts getting out of control. I don't mean to be giving out, like I said I do understand that you are not mentally prepared, I just think you'll be so much happier with yourself if you can enjoy the treats and all the Christmas yummy food without going too far with it.

Sorry for going on, it's only cus I care xxx

I know that everything you said is said through genuine concern, and i am truly grateful x x .. All i can promise you is that i will try my best.. Look forward to hearing about your refeed hun x x

Su I totally understand where you're coming from - I quit my TFR about half a stone from goal. Can I recommend going straight to Atkins as I did though? It's ketogenic, so you'll stay in ketosis and continue to burn fat, plus you get to eat loads of lovely lovely FOOD!

And even if you go off plan for Christmas for a few days, it's dead easy to go back on induction and into ketosis afterwards! I'm still losing weight, albeit slowly.

You have done amazingly Waterworks... i will definitely look into Atkins, and i might investigate Weight Watchers too x x

Hi Su :)

No I didn't do refeed. I slipped off the wagon a few weeks back now after the redundancy, and during weeks 9 and 10 (where I lost 1lb total), whilst trying to get back on track, but not succeeding, I think I slowly and accidentally rebuilt my glycogen stores, without loading. My 4lb gain week was purely down to stuffing and chocolate! :eek: I've reigned that right in again this past week. Eaten from all food groups, but not stuffed. I only lasted one day on TFR last week!

I think we need an 'in betweeners' or 'on a break' chat thread for those of us at that point, so we can still be chatting and keeping in touch :)

xx

Just wanted to say that even though I started refeed 3 weeks ago, it is still great to pop into the site now and again to see how you all are doing!! I have managed to keep within 3 pounds of my final weigh in for TFR and feel great!! I never did reach my original goal but stopped when I felt "right". You guys were all so fantastic and supported me when things could have taken a desperate turn,I will never forget the kindness and genuine concern from you lovely people!! SlimmerSu I love the idea of just staying somehow connected!!

Just wanted to say that even though I started refeed 3 weeks ago, it is still great to pop into the site now and again to see how you all are doing!! I have managed to keep within 3 pounds of my final weigh in for TFR and feel great!! I never did reach my original goal but stopped when I felt "right". You guys were all so fantastic and supported me when things could have taken a desperate turn,I will never forget the kindness and genuine concern from you lovely people!! SlimmerSu I love the idea of just staying somehow connected!!

Well done for keeping the weight off hun, that's a fantastic achievement... It is also great for us to hear from someone who has come out the other side and is managing to keep the weight off... Thank you x x

Hi Su
Congrats on your 2lbs loss this week. In a way it's the best loss of all cause the last week has been so hard (on everyone) it's probably the weather, the xmas spirit, whatever but I've found the last couple of weeks really tough too which is why I haven't been 100%. I think it's really important to have a "plan", so you won't be caught "on the hop" and you do have a plan - refeed till the new year, enjoy x mas and then get back on track to loose the rest. It's a great plan.
Suse

Back