Last Weigh in

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
:D Been for my final weigh in, before i go it alone on low carb and i lost

4.2lb!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D...Think my metabolism has been woken up :D
cant seem to change my ticker tho at the min ??:sigh: le sigh
But i have only go 5lbs to go yay!!!:D

Well done on your loss, and fingers crossed for your low carb journey to get you to the end!!! woohooo...

oh well done thats great :D!!!!

Fantabulous, well done, thats great. My god over 4lbs!!! You must be delighted, thats a great loss. Well done the Nicster!!

I am dancing off the ceiling...but i didnt do the full refeed... i revert back to 2 shakes and no carb meal...cause after eating bread i felt rank!!! But woooo hooo for 4.2!!!1

Cheers guys... it has been a roller coaster journey... but well worth it!!!!

Well done nic!
Delighted for ya x

awesome nicky baby! u rock and 4 pounds is like wow!! u deserved that last weigh in to be a big one! :)

Are u not going to continue going to weigh in? I am going to keep going every week until I get to 7st12 then I think I will go every 2 weeks to ensure I maintain it and then every month probably forever. lol

xxx

Youre a star babe,well done!

wow Nic thats great good luck with the low carb diet x

well done hunni :) I am so pleased for you - you have done so well. Don't disappear though! xxxx

You really are Nic-tastic!!!! Well done - fabulous result and good luck with the low-carbing!

Carol x

Hey Nic! Well done! Great loss! God you must be tiny! Well done hun and that last 5lbs will melt away.

Well done Nictastic

Back