• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Late posting for Monday WI..........

Hy guys, can't find the thread for yesterdays WI's but wanted to add my loss.

Week 4 and I lost 6 1bs!! I am soooooo buzzing; floated out of the chemist ! Can't believe I have lost over a stone and half in a month!
well done to every-one who lost yesterday; only read up to lunch-time. Will have proper look later for the thread.

Trish xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
well done Trish you are doing great! x

Hy guys, can't find the thread for yesterdays WI's but wanted to add my loss.

Week 4 and I lost 6 1bs!! I am soooooo buzzing; floated out of the chemist ! Can't believe I have lost over a stone and half in a month!
well done to every-one who got lost yesterday; only read up to lunch-time. Will have proper look later for the thread.

Trish xx

WTH - have you chopped off a limb ? - great, fab, excellent loss for week four - really happy for you xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Well done Trish, great loss!

x

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Awwww great loss Trish :D x

brilliant, i hope i get good losses like that in my future weigh ins, well done!

S: 17st1.0lb G: 13st3.0lb
Well done, great loss! Just think, by next week's WI, the way you are losing weight, you will be over half way to your goal!! Keep it up! xx

thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragement. This site really is a god-send!
xxx

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Wow Trish, fantastic loss!!! No wonder you were floating out of the chemist, there's not much left of ya! ;) Have a good week and here's to the next WI :D