Late Sept till Jan... See the Difference?

Vicky2

Hi guys!

I have been on the plan for 16 weeks now and I am waiting for my weigh in at 6 tonight.
Over the xmas hols I was not weighted for 2 weeks and out on 5lb... But... i had fun... drank far to much and ate far to much so its back on track for me now.

I can't see it in myself but people are always telling me.....

What do you guys think?

Plus the change in hair styles lol
1st pic is late Sept Middle is late Oct and the right hand one NYE!

3.png

Here are some hug shot pics to.
These are bad pics but you can see the change in face shape.

Oct- Nov- Jan
mugshot.jpg

Thank you!

I look alful in the mugshot ones... but you can see the face shape change!

Good luck with your 1st weigh in xx

Thank you for your wish of good luck!
I lost 10lb!
xx

Certainly see the difference

Ta ladies!

How r u both getting on? X

Yes hun doing well currently on day 20 and so far have lost 17lb which I am really chuffed with! next weigh in on Wednesday! Hoping to get to 12 stone and lose 3lb then just a stone to go!

Yes hun doing well currently on day 20 and so far have lost 17lb which I am really chuffed with! next weigh in on Wednesday! Hoping to get to 12 stone and lose 3lb then just a stone to go!

Wow that is amazing! Let me know how u get on xxx

Snap mine was 2night.... Good luck!
Let me know I lost 4lb xx

wow well done xxx

Hi Vicky, well done on your 4lb loss! I was not able to weigh in tonight so nothing to report till tomorrow night when I now weigh in, will let you know how I get on!Yes this plan is amazing and I am loving the feeling of my clothes getting baggy! x

Good luck!

Let me know xx

Amazing pics - well done you.
Am aiming for 10 stone - eek. Have lost 18½ so far and want to get to 10 stone if I can by mid July when I go on holiday. Plus my husband has promised he will give up smoking when I get to target which is also keeping me going.
Jenny

Back