Late Tesco deliveries

big bear

A bear on a mission!
The last time I ordered from Tescos it was an hour late although they text me to let me know. I was suppose to have another order this morning & it's late too.

What should I do? Ring customer services and get free deliveries or a refund?

Any one else have the same problem?

BBxx

I've looked on their website & the status on my delivery says 'delivered' I've not had it. I know it was been 9am & 10am but I waiting on some bits in it & because I've the 2 wee ones is easier to get delivered than go around shop with a toddler & baby.

H has taken the phone but he'll be back soon & I'll call them.

I'd want more than free delivery!!

You could have had an important appointment at 10.30am!!

I'm sure one of the supermarkets has a disclaimer that if it's more than 30 minutes late they won't charge you or something........ might have made that up in my head though!?

Have you had a look through the site to see if it mentions anything?

You should complain, definitely. I haven't had a home delivery for a while, but I remember the last time I used Sainsbury's and they were late, I got a ten pound voucher off my next shop.

Tesco have always been great for no quibble refunds. I've been using them for over a year for delivery and never had a problem. It's a two hour time slot but I think they text you on the day to narrow it down to one hour.

To be fair I think they do that more as a favour so if it's a hour late it would still be inside your original two hour timeslot?

Ring them though their customer service dept is very helpful.

Thanks guys. I was just about to ring Tesco & a lady from customer service rang me. She asked if I'd got my delivery ok. I told her it was half any hour late & she refunded delivery charge & is sending vouchers.

I think they must've been checking up on the driver or something.

Back