• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Latest movies

From The Black Country
Well my opinions of what I have seen are:

Star Trek - superb

Wolverine - bit dissapointing but still worth a watch.

Monsters vs Aliens - superb

Fast and Furious - superb

Crank2 - absolute rubbish

Race to witch mountain - ok

Knowing - very good

Gran Torino - superb

Watchmen - very good

Dragonball evolution - rubbish

I will tell you about Angels and Demons tomorrow.............lol.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I loooooooooooooved Wolverine!

(and not just because I got see a certain very yummy butt....)

Seriously though, although there were a few deviations from the Origins graphic novels, I thought it was very well done.
Some genius casting as well - Liev Schrieber was amazing as Victor Creed; so cold and utterly terrifying and Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool is just fantastic.

Proper Little Madam
I went to see Star Trek (not a sci-fi fan particularly) and I loved it. They managed to pull off a new cast of old favourites so well. Especially Captain Kirk...I actually preferred him to William Shatner. I loved the new Spock too...however I do have a soft spot for Leonard Nimoy. :D
The special effects were fab, the story line constant and varied...and it left a perfect opening for sequels.

Silver Member
watched star trek the other day and its brilliant even managed to write story so it can deviate from the orignal. Wolverine not a bad movie even from someone who used to collect and read marvel comics felt they did not to bad a job well worth a watch

Proper Little Madam
I am looking forward to watching Terminator Salvation...I think the special effects on the big screen are rather WOW!

Proper Little Madam
Saw that advertised today...looks nasty. Used to love gore...now I prefer love & slush. :D

What's your fav film ever Wanna? Or at least your top three?

From The Black Country
I'm not really into horroe but there's not much else on that I fancy ............... lol.

I'm such a movie fan that I really couldnt pick a top 3, there Soooooo many fantastic movies about that It's just impossible.

From The Black Country
Its a wonderfull life, green mile, shawshank redemption, goodbye mr chips, driving miss daisy, fried green tomatoes, a few good men, star wars ohhhh the list is endless ..............

What about your's ?

Proper Little Madam
Hmmm...ermmmm....Matrix, Silence of the Lambs, Shawshank Redemption, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Gladiator, Apocalypto, Elizabeth, The Minority Report and not forgetting the girlie classic Grease.