Laughin cow triangles..

ConfusedGirl

First of all i apologize if this is posted in the wrong place as i am a bit unsure of where to post it!

I once read somewhere that someones used laughing cow triangles as a sauce for pasta. Apparently they slowly melted them. Was just wondering if anyone does this and knows the correct way of doing it?

Cos i would probably end up burning it or something haha!

this is in the recipe section, originally posted by pippy bear but i've snipped it for you

Use 5 x light laughing cow cheeses from your Hex, put them into a bowl with a couple of tbsps water, microwave on high for a few seconds at a time, stirring in between until you have a hot cheese sauce.

I tried this, stirring regularly and it was great, even my hubby loved it. Good luck:)

this is in the recipe section, originally posted by pippy bear but i've snipped it for you

Use 5 x light laughing cow cheeses from your Hex, put them into a bowl with a couple of tbsps water, microwave on high for a few seconds at a time, stirring in between until you have a hot cheese sauce.

I tried this, stirring regularly and it was great, even my hubby loved it. Good luck:)

Aww thankyou so much bayside!! :D xxxx

oh thanks for that always wondered how they melted down can't wait to try this week

Tara: Most of them, but not all. Have a look in the syn value forum and you should find a thread about it, or search for pasta n sauce on here...

Philadelphia - probably - you'll just have to try!

Yup, Philly melts too. Can do that in a pan as well (wish a splash of milk to help), and stir in some fried leeks, mushrooms and ham to make a fab sauce for taglitelle.

Am still stuffed from lunch, but all this talk of cheese is making my mouth water ! :D

Back