Laura-bellas weigh in week 12 3 and a half stone GONE

Laurie

MM addict
Hi all i forgot to do one of these when I started! I'm currently heading to week 4 wi . So it went like this
Week 1- 11lb
Week 2- 5lb
Week 3- 3lb
Here's to week 4's weigh in. Bye for now xxx

Looking good Laura. Hope you get a good WI on week 4. You're doing great xx

Well done Laura.

Thank you lovelies,

Weighed in this morning lost another 4lb's! Over the moon.

Heading into week 5 with a big smile on my face!

Well done!!!

Week 6 weigh in I lost 3lb, gets me into the 16's which I'm over the moon with.
Lightest I've been is 15 stone 10, so that's my goal for the moment.
Onto week 7, determined as ever.............

Laurie said:
Week 6 weigh in I lost 3lb, gets me into the 16's which I'm over the moon with.
Lightest I've been is 15 stone 10, so that's my goal for the moment.
Onto week 7, determined as ever.............

That's fantastic ! X

Well done Laurie, doing great! Are people noticing yet?

Well done laurie :) xx

BordersGirl said:
Well done Laurie, doing great! Are people noticing yet?

I've just seen this! Yes they are!! Apparently I've got a nice shape going on and my face looks a lot slimmer! Although I can't see it. Had a size 26 work trouser which were too tight to wear ( so was wearing my own) am now comfortably in a size 22 !

That's great news - always good when you start moving down the clothes sizes - it's really motivating. And well done you for sticking with it - I think you said that you'd never stuck to a VLCD this long before?

BordersGirl said:
That's great news - always good when you start moving down the clothes sizes - it's really motivating. And well done you for sticking with it - I think you said that you'd never stuck to a VLCD this long before?

Yes the longest is 3 weeks with CD! I've more than doubled that now! It's so much easier on S&S! Still got another stone to go until I match my CD lowest weight. Won't take long though!

Keep going hun, you're doing great. Keep your eye on that wedding and the holiday.

I've changed my wi to saturday. Partly because I go off plan 'today' (I've ate a cereal bar for breakfast) and also I go away to Greece on a Saturday so I can wi up to the day of departure!
Anway
week 7 -4lb

nearly 2.5 stone 1lb off of hitting it

Well done! Amazing losses and a great inspiration to someone like me who is just starting out on SnS :)

Well done Laura, enjoy your weekend off!

Back