Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Laura-Jayne's attempt at sticking to plan! ^_^

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by RubyMoss, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So, I am truly awful at sticking to diet's; I'll do really good, and lose a fair bit of weight, and then convince myself that Nando's really is good for you... and well, you can imagine where that leads me!

So, after reading a few of the other food diaries, I have decided to do my own (more as an incentive to me than anything else - I hardly expect people to read this!)

Also, I'm pretty new to the SW malarkey, so if I don't syn things, or get muddled up, any pointers would be greatly appreciated! :D

Day 1 (7/1/10)

Breakfast
    Special K - 28g HE B
    Skimmed Milk - 250ml HE A

Lunch
    Omelette - 3 eggs
    Cheddar Cheese - 28g HE A
    2 x Apple

Tea
    Boiled Potatoes
    Broccoli, Green Beans, Baby Whole Sweetcorn, Carrots.
    Gravy - 3 or 4 syns
    Apple

Total Syns: 3 or 4

Surprisingly I'm actually full up :)

Let's see if I stick at this!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dear, I think I might be adding 6 syns to that... Rose wine, here I come! :D

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome! What plan are you doing - is it Green? Then you should have had another HEB. If you're not a veggie then you could have added some chicken or fish to your main meal rather than just have veggies. And definitely more syns so don't feel bad about the wine - aim for 10-15 and see how you go. And probably some snacks as well - to be honest I would have been starving eating what you've had today.

Good luck!

5. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would have had another HE but there was nothing else I really wanted :(
    I find that I don't eat that much in general, I just used to eat the wrong things :(

But you're right, I could have added something extra, I'm still confused by it all so thank you! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.