Laura-Jayne's attempt at sticking to plan! ^_^

RubyMoss

Silver Member
So, I am truly awful at sticking to diet's; I'll do really good, and lose a fair bit of weight, and then convince myself that Nando's really is good for you... and well, you can imagine where that leads me!

So, after reading a few of the other food diaries, I have decided to do my own (more as an incentive to me than anything else - I hardly expect people to read this!)

Also, I'm pretty new to the SW malarkey, so if I don't syn things, or get muddled up, any pointers would be greatly appreciated! :D

Day 1 (7/1/10)

Breakfast
Special K - 28g HE B
Skimmed Milk - 250ml HE A

Lunch
Omelette - 3 eggs
Cheddar Cheese - 28g HE A
2 x Apple

Tea
Boiled Potatoes
Broccoli, Green Beans, Baby Whole Sweetcorn, Carrots.
Gravy - 3 or 4 syns
Apple

Total Syns: 3 or 4

Surprisingly I'm actually full up :)

Let's see if I stick at this!

Hi and welcome! What plan are you doing - is it Green? Then you should have had another HEB. If you're not a veggie then you could have added some chicken or fish to your main meal rather than just have veggies. And definitely more syns so don't feel bad about the wine - aim for 10-15 and see how you go. And probably some snacks as well - to be honest I would have been starving eating what you've had today.

Good luck!

I would have had another HE but there was nothing else I really wanted :(
I find that I don't eat that much in general, I just used to eat the wrong things :(

But you're right, I could have added something extra, I'm still confused by it all so thank you! :D

Back