• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Laura-Jayne's attempt at sticking to plan! ^_^

RubyMoss

Silver Member
So, I am truly awful at sticking to diet's; I'll do really good, and lose a fair bit of weight, and then convince myself that Nando's really is good for you... and well, you can imagine where that leads me!

So, after reading a few of the other food diaries, I have decided to do my own (more as an incentive to me than anything else - I hardly expect people to read this!)

Also, I'm pretty new to the SW malarkey, so if I don't syn things, or get muddled up, any pointers would be greatly appreciated! :D

Day 1 (7/1/10)

Breakfast
Special K - 28g HE B
Skimmed Milk - 250ml HE A

Lunch
Omelette - 3 eggs
Cheddar Cheese - 28g HE A
2 x Apple

Tea
Boiled Potatoes
Broccoli, Green Beans, Baby Whole Sweetcorn, Carrots.
Gravy - 3 or 4 syns
Apple

Total Syns: 3 or 4

Surprisingly I'm actually full up :)

Let's see if I stick at this!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Hi and welcome! What plan are you doing - is it Green? Then you should have had another HEB. If you're not a veggie then you could have added some chicken or fish to your main meal rather than just have veggies. And definitely more syns so don't feel bad about the wine - aim for 10-15 and see how you go. And probably some snacks as well - to be honest I would have been starving eating what you've had today.

Good luck!

RubyMoss

Silver Member
I would have had another HE but there was nothing else I really wanted :(
I find that I don't eat that much in general, I just used to eat the wrong things :(

But you're right, I could have added something extra, I'm still confused by it all so thank you! :D