Lauralozzle's food diary - 1 lb at a time!

lauralozzle

So, I haven't logged in here for a LONG time. I've just about jumped from slimming world to weight watchers to calorie counting the last time.

I saw my best losses when I was following slimming world and sticking to success express. Success Express is an old plan but I get on with it well and have always had good steady losses on it.

Rules are as follows:

• 2/3s super free/super speed with every meal.
  • 3 meals a day
  • Any snacks between meals has to be either fruit/veggies otherwise it's syned! (So an extra slice of ham to pick at would be syned like on a Green Day if not part of a meal
  • When you syn something you take the higher number
  • You get an extra Hexa and Hexb
It's like a cross between extra easy and eesp days (sp sort of replaced it)

I don't go to group but have been on and off so many times I know the plan inside out!!!

So... I'm back on the wagon! I'm still keeping an eye on calories (but more to keep track of macros - mainly protein as I know I don't eat enough and it has staying power!)

My new weigh in will be Sunday Morning at home. I don't go to group - watching the pennies!! But I might set aside a fiver each weigh day and when I hit my first target get something nice!!

I'm calling main target at 10 stone so 1 stone 2.4 lbs to go!!!

Last edited:
Sunday 1st May

Breakfast -
fat free sausage sandwich (sausages from local butchers - syn free) using hexb x2 with a tiny splodge of tomato ketchup. Massive bowl of melon. (0.5 Syns)

Lunch - Tuna and egg salad with balsamic glaze (2 Syns)

Snack - Babybel light x2 (hexa)

Dinner - Chipotle chicken with spinach salad, portobello mushroom and slimming world chips. (1 Syns)

Snack - Freddo chocolate (5 Syns)

Total Syns - 8.5/105

Monday 2nd May

Breakfast -
raspberry porridge (hexa and hexb) with sprinkle of desicated coconut and a mini malteaster bunny. (4 Syns)

Lunch - jacket potato with beans, spinach and a babybel light. (2.5 Syns)

Dinner - chicken breast burger on wholemeal roll (second hexb) with grilled halloumi (second hexa) on a bed of spinach, sweet potato fries and a massive salad. (1 syn)

Snack - trek cocoa coconut flapjack (9.5 Syns)

Total Syns - 25.5/105

Raspberry porridge :):):)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Tuesday 3rd May

Pre-workout -
banana

Breakfast -
pancakes, agave syrup, bacon, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms. (13.5 syns)

Lunch - halloumi salad with a drizzle of olive oil (hexa and part hexb)

Dinner - pulled pork on wholemeal roll (hexb) with bbq sauce, wedges and massive salad. (1 syn)

Pudding - marks and spencer low fat muffin dessert (7.5 Syns)

Total Syns - 47.5/105

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Wednesday 4th May

Breakfast -
shredded wheat (hexb) with milk (hexa) and a bowl of strawberries. (1 syn)

Lunch - pulled pork roll (hexb) with another massive salad (0.5 syn)

Dinner - Quorn chilli on a bed of spinach, rice, cheese (hexa), guacamole and sour cream (3.5 Syns)

Pudding - chocolate muffin dessert (7.5 Syns)

Total Syns - 60/105

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Success Express sounds good, I remember it vaguely from doing SW years ago.. seems a bit less restrictive than SP. Are you going to do it all the time or just for first week boost?

I plan to do it all the time - much less restrictive than SP - it's like Extra Easy but 2/3s instead of 1/3 and I like that snacking between meals is restrictive because that's where the weight comes from. For example - I have pulled pork in the fridge that is really low syn for a meal and if I was doing EE I know I would have gobbled it all up by now! But on Success Express I can't because I'd have to syn it like I was doing a green day so not worth it!!!

Plus, I like the extra healthy extras!!!!

Thursday 5th May

Breakfast -
eggy bread (hexb) with agave syrup and melon. Latte (hexa) (0.5 syn)

Lunch - strawberry, melon and apple fruit salad. Pulled pork roll (hexb) with salad, tiny dollop of sour cream and tiny dollop of homemade guacamole (1 syn)

Dinner - bacon pasta with salad and cheese (hexa)

Pudding - pancake and chocolate (14.5 Syns) oops.....

Total Syns - 76/105

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Typical - weigh in today shows a loss of 0.6 lb but I did a cheeky weigh in yesterday and that -3.00 - should get a nice big loss next week!!!

Back