Laura's last EVER diet!!

camz

Gold Member
I'm not sure if I am doing this blog thing right, but thought I would try to start a weight loss diary and see if it helps to inspire me to stay on track (and maybe others too, while I'm at it). Have been doing SW for almost 4 weeks, and have lost 11.5lbs so far, with another WI on tuesday.

Was originally hoping to lose the final 2.5lbs for my first stone this week - but have had my birthday and a trip to Krispy Kreme to contend with this week - so would be happy with 1lb off this week!

Today I have eaten a slice of wholemeal toast with bovril, and an apple, and just now a bowl of pasta, with a tin of tomatoes, and chicken and bacon and a little parmesan. Not sure what I will be having for tea - probably something small after such a late lunch.

Will have to mega good between now and Tuesday, lots of fruit and veg, try to lose a bit extra by WI!
xx

Well I've been back on track 100% since my mini donut binge - hoping the scales show it tomorrow night!! So far today I've had an apple for breakfast, and pasta with tomatoes, chicken and bacon, and a mullerlight for lunch, with a can of diet coke, and some water and a cup of tea. Not eaten very much at all today, but been very busy at work, on way home now and looking forward to tea, am thinking a big bowl of superfree tomato and chilli soup with my HEX B slice of bread, and then maybe some fruit.

Have unintentionally had a sun free day, but don't think it will do any harm after having 26 syns on sat!!

I hope everyone is doing well, and feeling good! I've got my fingers crossed for another loss this week!

Will keep you posted, xxxx

Weigh in day today, 7pm tonight, even though I think I've only lost 1lb or so (I know, 1lb off is better than one on etc!) I'm still looking forward to this during the week to see how my hard work is paying off!

Have a great day everyone, I'm offto work xxx

Well I weighed in tonight. And lost 1.5lbs!! Am very pleased to have lost, but was secretly hoping for the 2.5 for my first stone, so have set my target for next week as -3lbs, which I am determined to get off!!

Onwards and downwards ey? Xxx

Have planned out today's meals and this is how it looks

B- SF fruit on way to work (I leave at 7am and have an hours commute, so prefer to eat once I've woken up a little)

L- 3 or 4 slimming world mini quiche (homemade) with slimming world wedges, and some apple and grapes.

D- gammon steak (fat trimmed), slimming world chips and carrots, cauliflower and broccoli.

Syns - tesco healthy living chocolate mouse (200cals=roughly 10 syns yes?)

Have got breakfast and lunch in my bag, and tea all bought in ready to make when I get home - no reason to slip up!! Here I go!! Have a good day xxx

Have been an angel today, totally stuck with my food plan, and only ate 1/3 desert as I wasnt enjoying it and didn't see the point in wasting syns on something just 'ok'. I honestly think in 4 short weeks I have begun to change my eating habits and the way I think/behave a LOT!! Long may it continue!! Xxx

wifey_to_be said:
You looklike your doing well hun.. Keep it up! Hope you dont mind me subscribing :) xx

Of course I don't mind :) Im over the moon someone has!! Dozed off after my alarm today and ended up sleeping in - got ready in 20 mins!!! So no breaky OR lunch brought with me today. Have an apple and some grapes left at work which I can have breakfast- and will have to pick up a pasta pot or some salad or something for lunch!! Grrr, I hate being unorganised, it's usually when I slip up!!

How are you finding the diet? Xx

Update - have bought a sarny (all free apart from the mayo-4SYNS!!!) a bag of quavers and a diet coke, will have some fruit with it. 9.5 syns for lunch today :-( free tea for me tonight I think xxxx

Of course I don't mind :) Im over the moon someone has!! Dozed off after my alarm today and ended up sleeping in - got ready in 20 mins!!! So no breaky OR lunch brought with me today. Have an apple and some grapes left at work which I can have breakfast- and will have to pick up a pasta pot or some salad or something for lunch!! Grrr, I hate being unorganised, it's usually when I slip up!!

How are you finding the diet? Xx

When I had started a food diary before I felt as though I was just babbling on to myself so I can imagine its a relief to know actually someone is reading what your write hehe! Ohh it sets you all to plot when you sleep in doesnt it.. i always feel as though Im catching up with myself for the rest of the day and end up being a moody cow! ha!

Well it may be 9.5 syns but your still within your daily allowance.. and hey you could have got a maccy d's lol so chin up chick.. you can do it!

Yeah Im finding slimming world really good, im very near target now I THINK lol.. so its coming off slower but Im happy aslong as its coming off. Keeping it off will be my big struggle. Ive had a bad couple of weeks previous to this week where I would have a treat on a night say a choc bar and then think ahh screw it il have this n il have that and then went on mad binges... going thru the kitchen like pac man haha! But im 100% back on plan now and I will do it so im slim for my wedding :)
xxx

Ahh well done you for getting near to target, I have quite a lot to lose, but for the first time when starting to try and lose weight I don't think of myself as 'on a diet' I think this is it now, I'm going to eat healthily for the rest of my life and still have the odd treat :) I really think its going to work!!

I know what you mean about sleeping in, I've been shattered all day, even ate 2 squares of choc (I've not had any choc since I started, am more of a savoury girl!!) so have had 12.5 syns all together today. Quite high but not bad at all considering what I would have had in the past!!!

Have left work earlier tonight, got lots of work to do but think I will do it at home! Xx

Well stuck to my plan yesterday, had 12.5 syns altogether. Just shows you can do this diet day to day even with some blips along the way!! An pleased with myself!

Today I've had apple and grapes for breakfast, and have brought the rest of last nights creamy chicken pasta, with a mullerlight and some fruit for lunch, not sure what to have for tea, but probs something with no syns, as OH and I might go to the cinema so might treat myself to some chocolate (within syns of course!!)

I'm going to go to the gym on sat and for a swim on sun, twice isn't great but better than the 0 times I've been the two weeks previous to this!! Xxx

Have eaten exactly what I planned to have today, am very pleased to announce that since starting this plan and my new job I have not once been tempted by staff room treats.

Not sure what I'm doing tonight so going to hold off for tea when I get home in an hour, incase we decide to eat out or something! Hope everyone has had a lovely day :) xxx

Change of plan OH and I staying in and having a Chinese, so I'm going to have chicken chow Mein (7syns) and a freddo (5 syns) will wash it down with some diet coke and feel like I'm having a well naughty treat!! Xxx

Not a great day, have had all 15 syns (but no more) been one of those days where I just want to eat everything in sight (just want to eat junk!!) but have stuck to it.

Feel guilty for having all of my syns but I suppose that's what they are for. And thinking of what I would have eaten in the past on a day like today I have done very well!!

MUST go to the gym tomorrow, been meaning to go all week but just not had the motivation. Gym and a swim tomorrow for sure!!

Made the crispy chicken with smash coating tonight for me and OH, was really good, felt like a proper treat!! Xxx

Having a much better day today, sticking to the plan AND dragged my fat behind to the gym for 30 mins cardio and 15 mins for toning excersises, then walked home which takes 15 mins - not the biggest workout in the world but it's the first time I've got myself to go since I started back at work 3 weeks ago! Going to take my swimming stuff to work tomorrow and go swimming on the way home, hopefully spur me on for a better loss at Tuesday's WI.

xx

Having a much better day today, sticking to the plan AND dragged my fat behind to the gym for 30 mins cardio and 15 mins for toning excersises, then walked home which takes 15 mins - not the biggest workout in the world but it's the first time I've got myself to go since I started back at work 3 weeks ago! Going to take my swimming stuff to work tomorrow and go swimming on the way home, hopefully spur me on for a better loss at Tuesday's WI.

xx

Hi hun, hope you don't mind me popping in.
Well done with your loss you're doing brill!
Im new to SW and this site actually, I just got my 1/2 stone on Friday after 3 weeks but I feel like im loosing slowly compared to others :/
Think my main prob is I need to start regular exercise like you have! I just have to find the balls to join a gym alone lol :/
Just wanted to say hi anyway, hoping this will be a good site to help me along!
Xx

Hi hun, hope you don't mind me popping in.
Well done with your loss you're doing brill!
Im new to SW and this site actually, I just got my 1/2 stone on Friday after 3 weeks but I feel like im loosing slowly compared to others :/
Think my main prob is I need to start regular exercise like you have! I just have to find the balls to join a gym alone lol :/
Just wanted to say hi anyway, hoping this will be a good site to help me along!
Xx

Don't mind you popping in at all, I'm chuffed that you have :-D I'm not sure I would go as far as to say 'regular' excersize
yet but I am hoping to get there eventually. I work full time and find it hard to motivate myself during the week.

Going to take my gym or swimming gear with me to work a couple of times next week, even if I just go for half an hour on my way home it's better than nothing, as I can't ever be bothered to go back out once I get home at 6pm and have my tea.

Half a stone in three weeks is awesome, just think if you could keep it up like that, it would be brilliant. I think my weightloss is starting to even out and slow down now too, but if I lose between 1 and 2lbs a week from now on I'd be over the moon! xx

I have no excuse for not getting regular exercise! I know my lack of confidence holds me back alot but I really need to over come that!! I went for a jog the other morning at 6 am so no one would notice me haha! My first ever, and let me tell you I nearly killed myself lmao I'm soooo unfit it's shameful! I really need to get my arse into gear, I know exercise will speed up my loss!!
Ive just noticed your losses, you have a couple of big ones in there don't you :D I guess everyone is different tho! xx

Haha I am mega unfit too, I am bright red in the gym and majorly sweaty - minging - but I suppose everyone has to start somewhere ;) Just go for it, I dare you haha!

I do have a couple of good losses in there but to be honest I don't think I really did anything different, especially the week of the 4.5lbs!! Got my fingers crossed though for another good one this week - drinking lots to try to make sure I am not dehydrated as I think this was the case last week! xxx

Back