Laura's one year till wedding Slimathon

Lauragoespop

Hi all,

I joined SW on Monday as I get married in a year to my lovely other half and I will not be a fat bride.

The title says Slimathon as I am taking it slow, if I can lose a pound a week for a year then I will be 52 pounds lighter for my wedding.

I am so far finding the plan good , it is messing with my head being able to eat so much, so used to the strict controlled diets where you are constantly juggling numbers.

My weigh in day is Monday. Think this will help me control weekends a bit better.

Any tips, advice or random chat would be appreciated.

Laura :)

Hey Laura, well done on starting the sw journey! It's great!!
I also weigh in on a Monday, I had my second tonight and got my 1/2 stone award :)
I'm also losing for my wedding in October this year, so just over five months to go!
Ill follow you diary to see how you get on :) x

Well first weigh was last night and I have lost 6 pounds. Pretty pleased with this, so close to getting my first sticker. Will def get it next week.
Had a tough day on Sunday diet wise as training for Edinburgh moonwalk so needed to eat sugar for energy. Now looking for alternative methods that are more on plan.

Kerry - well done on your first sticker in such a short space of time! Weddings are amazing incentives. How is your wedding planning going?

Well done you on 6lbs that's great! I lost that in my first week too :) must be a wedding thing :)

Definitely a great incentive, I've given myself in till my hen on 10th August to get my goal :) x

Good plan. I'd be happy with a pound a week to be honest. Anything is better than nothing. What you doing for your hen?

I kinda have the 2nd weeks blues already though. Worried last week was a fluke!

Don't worry, keep at it you did great! Let it by our motivation, think how much you could lose next week! You'll get your half award!!
We're going to Derry but its all a surprise lol the b/maids are organising it ;)

Well first weigh was last night and I have lost 6 pounds. Pretty pleased with this, so close to getting my first sticker. Will def get it next week.
Had a tough day on Sunday diet wise as training for Edinburgh moonwalk so needed to eat sugar for energy. Now looking for alternative methods that are more on plan.

Kerry - well done on your first sticker in such a short space of time! Weddings are amazing incentives. How is your wedding planning going?

Do you live in Edinburgh? Where is your wedding? :)

Good luck with your SW journey. As for energy, bananas are good - or any fruit really. Or cereal bars (either synned or your HExB).

Hi Laura

From one newbie to another, congratulations on your first fabulous loss!!! No doubt that you'll get that first award next week.

Don't live in Edinburgh but over the bridge in Fife. Getting married in Dollar.

Derry for hen do sounds fun- I'm leaving mines to my bridesmaid so just hope they are nice to me!

Thank you for all your lovely comments.

Hey how you getting on :) x

Ok. Been on plan but don't think I have lost very much this week.

How is your week going?

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 -

Has been ok , had a big binge the other night lol but it put me right :) x

Hi,

I'm also getting married :) but mine is getting close now - 3 months and 12 days up go - eek!

I started slimming world 5 weeks ago and have lost 11.5lbs so far. I'm also aiming for 1lb a week from here on in so at least another stone before the big day!

Good luck with everything! My next weigh in is Monday xxx

Hey Tamara when is your final dress fitting? Well done in the stone :)

I already have my dress at home - have had since December! Tried it on 2 weeks ago and it fits but want to get rid of some back fat lol! Xx

Ah very good, I bought mine is sept, but it was off the pet and is already too big when I bought is so it needs taken in, but once that happens I have to stay the same weight lol :)

I haven't found my dress yet. Have went to try some on and know what style but nothing has blown my mind yet.

Having a pretty good slimming world week. Hosted a race night last night for our moonwalk and raised £550. Amazing amount for a great charity!

How is everyone's weekend going?

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 -

Weigh in tonight. Hoping for about 2 pounds off but would be happy with anything!
Other half made slimming world southern fried chicken yesterday which was actually very good.

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 -

Hey good luck a wi hope you get your 2lb

I'm on hols visiting family in Birmingham and sw has gone right out the window lol.
But planning to get right back on it when I get home x

Back