Lauras weight loss . Early days

lauramumof2

I though I better start a diary. Im really enjoying ww and the forum too. Its good to know there is a wee life line that I can come onto when ever the going gets tough which though it isnt just now, I know it will. Its like having a meeting in my living room, haha.

Today I have been very good, been good all week really.
But (isnt there always a but) when I went to MIL to pick up my son she had made dinner and as it was late I said yes please. I had a pork chop, mash and a sausage with veg. I declined a pudding though. Not major bad but I think if dh gets home from work before 9 i will go to the gym and work a bit off.

A diary is a great idea... partly cos we're all dead nosey :giggle:

Im still being good. Im writing everything down, preparing lunches for work that are pointed and not giving into temptations. After work today, I dropped the car off at home and walked too my mums, got Joe then walked home with him in his pram. Im pretty tired now but it was worth it. I must have earned at least 3 points. And I also learned something today. I LOVE HUMOUS. It sooooo delicious.

I love hoummous too, my favourite is Tesco Caramelised Onion, not sure how many points it is, but it's 500 calories for the whole tub. I've discovered lots of raw vegetables that can be dipped in it, as opposed to doritos LOL - such as baby sweetcorn, carrots, mange tout, brocolli and cauliflower (I honestly had no idea the latter could be eaten raw, I thought they had to be boiled to within an inch of their life and eaten warm! - but best of all - they are FREEEEEE!!!)

Im still being good. Im writing everything down, preparing lunches for work that are pointed and not giving into temptations. After work today, I dropped the car off at home and walked too my mums, got Joe then walked home with him in his pram. Im pretty tired now but it was worth it. I must have earned at least 3 points. And I also learned something today. I LOVE HUMOUS. It sooooo delicious.

wow Laura, if you continue on like this you cant but do brilliantly!!!. How are you today hun?

MMMM yoyo - sounds gorgeous!!! x

aww Nikki, Im not too good today. We went out last night and had 'a few'. My head is thumping. It was vodkas though, not beer. Im not sure how this is going to affect my weigh in tomorrow night. Yikes.

Ah bless! As long as you were drinking it with a 0 point mixer instead of fruit juice you might find its ok actually. Good luck X

Laura, I wouldnt worry about it pet - vodka is one of the best choices you could make points wise with regard alcohol - as Vickie said once you had it with a diet mixer... you'll be fine!!,

Im terrible to eat with a hangover though!! - thats what does it to me!, the next day I just want crap food ALL day - hows the head now?

(well for you he he )

This weigh in was not good. I stayed the same and the leader said it was a bit early into the diet for me to be staying the same. The thing is, I know she is right. My motivation has dipped as I was dispaointed. I pointed really well last week, i felt that alcohol aside I had done very well.
Now, this week I have been tired, sore head and have the munchies.
I need to focus but Im losing the focus. Im also spending a lot of time outside and the fresh air must be giving me an appetite because I could eat for Scotland just now. (but i am not)

As you know my wi was disappointing too and my drinking at the weekend I would say is to blame as I stuck to the food part well! Fingers crossed we will be grand next week!x

My head is fine thank, im my worst enemy. Ive not been that good this week. There has been wine and pizza. Im not on track at all and Im going to get my backside kicked on Monday. I havent kept a tracker like I said I would. Not that it would make for happy reading anyway.
Im beginning to wonder if core would be better for me.

Don't worry, up your water, drinking water helps on all diets.
The week you didn't lose any, you had a drink, was that counted or extra? The old booze is so fattening,,,,,,,,....

Pretty sure you can do it, just find that good head again.

Chitty.

Back