laurenamber's diary - my life starts HERE

laurenamber

I'm Lauren, I'm 20 and 5'3'' and weighing.... 10 stone 10 :(

I am on Day 6 of SS and I haven't had a single slip up! I'm very proud of myself and I don't know what my results are yet but I 'feel' lighter, brighter and HEALTHIER!

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and I think that's where my trouble started, prior to that I ate like a pig (honestly, looking back I was a monster haha) but tipped the scales at 8 1/2 stone, oh what I'd give to be back to that!

Too many romantic late night meals, day trips with ice cream, picnics etc have meant it's slowly crept on and the fact I work in an office and spend most of my day doesn't help either!

The good news is, now I'm in Ketosis (I think, going by my breath ;) ) I have SO much energy, if you're reading this and thinking of starting or have just started it is NOT a myth.

I used to snooze atleast 2 times every morning but I have struggled to get an early night as I have so much energy and I wake up about an hour BEFORE my alarm now, CRAZY!

I am really loving the CD and the way it makes me feel and I KNOW it is worth it in the long run as I'm fed up of feeling ugly!!

Back