Lauren's Diary

laurenmummy1

After stalking these forums and writing a few comments here and there, I think it's time for me to pen (or type) my diet diary... *nervous face*

I'm Lauren, a young mother of 2 boys who is finding it hard to be happy with herself these days! After having my youngest 13 weeks ago, I had to buy myself a size 18 pair of jeans which was the last straw for me.
I miss my size 10s. I will be back in size 10s.

I really hope to find support in doing this diary and hope to help you all too! Thank you for reading and here are my stats:

Diet: Sole Source
Start weight: 197lbs (BMI 30.9)
Target weight: 127lbs

Currently on day 3 and 100% so far! My first weigh in is on Tuesday. How nasty are some of these shakes? It's going to take some getting used to! x

After stalking these forums and writing a few comments here and there, I think it's time for me to pen (or type) my diet diary... *nervous face* I'm Lauren, a young mother of 2 boys who is finding it hard to be happy with herself these days! After having my youngest 13 weeks ago, I had to buy myself a size 18 pair of jeans which was the last straw for me. I miss my size 10s. I will be back in size 10s. I really hope to find support in doing this diary and hope to help you all too! Thank you for reading and here are my stats: Diet: Sole Source Start weight: 197lbs (BMI 30.9) Target weight: 127lbs Currently on day 3 and 100% so far! My first weigh in is on Tuesday. How nasty are some of these shakes? It's going to take some getting used to! x

Yayyy you've started a diary, it's a fab way to ramble ( that's what I use mine for lol )

Some of the shakes are worth trying hot, the mint chocolate and the cappuccino are both yummy in cold weather.
I'm not a huge fan of the powder shakes and tend to stick to the ready mixed ones as not only are the easier for me for work but they have no lumps lol.

Your doing great chick, keep up the good work x

Have you been ok today chick ? X

Hi girls pleased we all had another good day, that's day 5 of SS for me :)

Here's to a fab Sunday and a extra hour in bed !

Hi ladies! Feeling hungry today which is annoying as I was hoping to hit ketosis by now?! Still 100% though and keeping myself on track but doing some online browsing at clothes I'd love to be able to wear some day!! So glad you're all doing well. Good luck on your weight in tomorrow Viita! x

Hi ladies! Feeling hungry today which is annoying as I was hoping to hit ketosis by now?! Still 100% though and keeping myself on track but doing some online browsing at clothes I'd love to be able to wear some day!! So glad you're all doing well. Good luck on your weight in tomorrow Viita! x

I'm sure you will be in Ketosis Hunni as you've been 1001%, our minds can play games on us and we think we are hungry when in fact we want food rather than need it if that makes sense.. Weigh in is so close and the result will be well worth it so keep strong and think how fab we will look at Xmas.
I often tell myself I can eat anytime I like, no one is holding me hostage but we are choosing not to as we know how bad we would feel if we gave in to the little devil on our shoulder. Mind of matter chick x x x

Back