Laurging cow extra light triangles!?!?

Loll1603

Ok, so I know that you can have 6 laughing cow extra light triangles for Hex A....but I only had one for breakfast so what will i record this as on my food diary?????

Heathy extra A, free or syns?!?!

Argh sooo confused!!
xxx:mad:

I often split my 6, and have 3 at lunch, and then 3 during the evening, usually when my hubby is noshing crisps!!!! that way I don't feel left out. X

Yeah I may take as 1 syn, good idea, as only bought a pack of 8 triangles and dont really want to munch through 5 more tonight as i wont have many left ha!

But on other days i may try to split up the allowance throughout the day, also a brill idea! Thanks guys xx

so if I wanted to I could have 21g of low fat cheddar and 3 extra light cheese triangles throughout the day or does it have to be all of the same thing??

so if I wanted to I could have 21g of low fat cheddar and 3 extra light cheese triangles throughout the day or does it have to be all of the same thing??

You shouldn't really split them,SW say not too (well my consultant does) but I personally can't see the harm in it and I know a lot of people do split them!

I often split my HEXs. Today I am having 125ml of milk and 21g lf cheese. Sometimes I have 1 alpen light and 2 ryvita, etc. I know you're not supposed to :rolleyes:, but it doesn't seem to make a difference to me! ;)

xx

Ooh didnt know that! I dont really see the harm either, its not like you are over indulging...just cutting portions in half! xx

yeah I have decided to do it with my HE B too!! I don't see the harm either! I have not done it before but can't see it making that much difference!!

You see, I'm such a goody two shoes, I wish I could break the rules but if I'm told not to split HEX's and not to make cous cous cake and not to talk with my mouth full.......

I'm one of those, when she's good she's very very good kind of girls (but believe me, I can be bad too!!)

Haha i know what you mean Jaylou!! I am usually a stickler for the rules, but sometimes i become all rebellious and bend them hehe! No harm if its not done often i guess :) xx

Back