ProPoints Laurie's food diary :) back to writing down everything I eat!!

Laurzd21

Hi guyss :)
So last Jan-Sept I went from 11st3lbs (huge for a teeny 5ft girl) to 9st6lbs and I loved it! I had soo much confidence and I nabbed myself a hot (and lovely) boyfriend.
However, my boyfriend has been spoiling me rotten for the past year taking me out, going for meals and weight watchers has fallen to the sidelines.. I also have a bottle of wine to myself quite often and I just know the alcohol is part of the gain aswell :( I got weighed yesterday and I'm back up to 10st 7!!
Today is the day I get my bum back to counting points and my backside WILL fit in those tight skinny jeans I wore for our first date by Christmas. My goal was always 8 stone 10, which I never ever reached and so this time I'm determined for the scales to say these numbers when I go on them!

Upto now today I've had:
apple (0)
Tin of tuna (2)
Tescos own plain tortilla wrap (4)
extra light mayo (2)
30g sweetcorn (1)

thats 9 points so far.. have 20 pro points left for a snack and my tea later on.. any ideas?

Hey here to follow .. Similar goals - I wanna be atleast 9 stone by jan ......... I usually pre plan my diary the night before so Im not left to my own devices ;) helps me stay on track :) .. Food looks good so far :) x x

here to subscribe best of luck on your journey. The support on here is amazing and you will defo be in those jeans in no time
Im the same as ruby I plan my meals the night before and write it all down so I know how many pp I have left for snacks etc

Thanks guys! didn't think anyone would reply.. I wrote my menu for today this morning and even took a home made pasta pot and ate it while my friend had a mcdonalds!
today My menu is:

2 light choices sausage (4)
2 small bread (3)

40g pasta (4)
tuna (2)
extra light mayo (1)
with lettuce and onion

and for my tea im having:
2 youngs cod in butter sauce (bloody amazing at 3 points each or 2 for 5 points!)
a jacket potato (6)

that takes me up to 25 points, leaving me 4 points for a little something later on tonight :) xx

you're nearly the same height as me.. its so hard to keep the weight off being this small! xx

you're nearly the same height as me.. its so hard to keep the weight off being this small! xx

Ah yeah deffo - iv been loosing the same pound for weeks now .. I'm 5ft1 and weight shows really badly on small frames doesn't it :( x

Hello Hun,here to subscribe. Xx

Back