LBS = inches ???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 5 October 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

How many lbs do you have to lose to lose 2 inches off your waist ? Im trying to work out how long it will take me and how much weight Id need to lose to get to my desired waist size.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    I don't think there is any rule to week I only lost 1lb but shed over 5 inches from my body. Other weeks I have lost 4lbs and no inches.
  4. JustGemsOfNZ

JustGemsOfNZ Member

Years ago when I went to Weightwatchers they used the generalisation that every 5kgs (approx 11bs) equals a womans clothes size.
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Sadly I don't think there is any way of knowing as you can't guarantee where you will lose your weight from.

6. ki-ki

ki-ki Full Member

on my first week i lost 6lbs and 2 inches off my waist. think some of it was water retention tho.
    iv lost 10lbs but havnt gone down a dress size
    ki x
  7. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Its a bit hit and miss with me - I can lose weight and no inches and visa versa. As long as it is all eventually coming together and on a downward spiral, I dont let it bother me too much
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.