Lean Body Tissue

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Debz, 23 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oooh ooh ooh thought so. There's a book called the Swansea Trial edited by Dr Alan Howard (Mr Cambridge) and Dr Stephen Kreitzman which summarises an experiment that established that people did not lose excessive lean body tissue whilst on a VLCD.

Ooooh oooh thought so. I knew that after losing 16.5st over the years it had to be right.

I may have to buy a copy so I can quote bits.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Very interesting!

You have always been very good at your walking Debz and I am sure this has helped you a lot as we do need some form of exercise to keep our bodies firm and strong as even little helps along with dieting.

:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

4. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's very true. But I don't walk fast. And I don't go to the gym or swimming or do anything other than kid myself I have a toning regime - which I've done once this week.

5. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    This is why I keep chipping in when people talk about being in or out of ketosis....yes, you would still lose weight on only 415 cals a day, but it's the state of ketosis which makes it a safe method of weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.