Leannes calorie counting food/weight/everything diary

leanne641

Hey I thought I'd make a diary for my self on here and see what you guys make of my food choices and just to have a bit of a general twine when I need food but can't have it lol.. I've hand written it so ill just put the photos in as I'm too lazy to rewrite :p

Uploaded photos are my diet progress so far (weight watchers) and day 1 of my diary!!! Any tips or anything highly welcome I've just started calorie counting and I'm finding it a tiny bit boring if I'm honest so far but whatever gets the weight off! Lol

Xxx

Attachments

• image-3382838668.jpg
    image-3382838668.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 97
  • image-1379168550.jpg
    image-1379168550.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 87
Hi ! Well done on your losses and your diary looks great

Thank you!! It's just these last few stubborn lbs that won't come off ! X

I'm starving!!! Does anybody do alternate days? Ifso can you explain what you do and has it had a positive effect? Can't do this 1200 everyday it's boring!!!! :/

Yesterday wasn't too bad, hungry though, will weigh myself later

Attachments

• image-3363960207.jpg
    image-3363960207.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 83
Hello there!

Congrats on your weight loss so far - you've done really well :). It's always those last few lbs that are the most stubborn. Just to annoy/frustrate us! But I'm sure you'll get there. You've come so far already!

Hello there!

Congrats on your weight loss so far - you've done really well :). It's always those last few lbs that are the most stubborn. Just to annoy/frustrate us! But I'm sure you'll get there. You've come so far already!

Thank you!! Yeah those dreaded last lbs!! As I can see I've been yoyoing since march last year haha so needed this change.. Only started calorie counting on Wednesday but Fridays my normal weigh day and I've lost 1.75 lbs (probably water weight) but pretty happy about that

3lbs to go until 9 stone then will see how I feel when I get there. I will actually faint when I see 8st something haha x

Not quite 1200 cals but close enough?!?!

Attachments

• image-3833919084.jpg
    image-3833919084.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 74
My heart jumped when I went under 13st last week - it feels good to get in to that next stone bracket! Wouldn't worry about being a little over cal-wise, like you said it's close enough!! I see you have cottage cheese on there...try as I might I just can't bring myself to eat that stuff! haha.

you've done well, but there's room for improvement in your diet - you've said you feel hungry, but on that day you had packets of crisps, which i find to be little more than flavoured air as far as feeling full is concerned. can you swap those for ricecakes, a low-cal yoghurt, crispbreads? you might feel fuller by opting for something like that over crisps.

i honestly don't know how you manage 1200cals a day, i find that totally daunting. bloody well done for sticking with it, i bet you're so proud of yourself! :D and so you should be!

Not updated in a few days so here's my diaries

Attachments

• image-2688985977.jpg
    image-2688985977.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 57
  • image-2231214363.jpg
    image-2231214363.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 60
My heart jumped when I went under 13st last week - it feels good to get in to that next stone bracket! Wouldn't worry about being a little over cal-wise, like you said it's close enough!! I see you have cottage cheese on there...try as I might I just can't bring myself to eat that stuff! haha.

I bet it did well done!! na im not too worried about going over a bit. cottage cheese is not too bad, real cheese is better but ya cant have it all :p x

you've done well, but there's room for improvement in your diet - you've said you feel hungry, but on that day you had packets of crisps, which i find to be little more than flavoured air as far as feeling full is concerned. can you swap those for ricecakes, a low-cal yoghurt, crispbreads? you might feel fuller by opting for something like that over crisps.

i honestly don't know how you manage 1200cals a day, i find that totally daunting. bloody well done for sticking with it, i bet you're so proud of yourself! :D and so you should be!

I know crisps are a bad choice but im the convenience queen lol and theyre tasty. but yeah ill try some alternates.. 1200 is really difficult. if im honest i do find myself eating less on a morning and more towards the end of the day. saving up my cals lol which defeats the point a bit but i think its working so far x

Not updated in a few days so here's my diaries

I should add to this really, 2nd feb was a stressful day. i'd just woken up from nightshift and had the bagel for breakfast. i went to pick my brother up from work at 8 with the mindset of making my dinner for work when i get home. anyway i ended up with a flat tyre haha and had to wait at a petrol station for my other half to come and change it (i wouldnt know where to start). when that was done i took my brother home and literally had to get to work. no time for packed lunches so i ordered a takeaway, i know i should have opted for a healthier option but i cudda chewed my own arm off i was so hungry. so that day was 1800 cals, but i think i made up for it yesterday. underate a bit because i wasnt awake that long. added the 2nd and 3rd together and they average out at 1399 cals each. so a wee overeat but not too bad. ill just be really strict the next few days

Back