Leap Programme

Rozken

Hi everyone

I am back again. I've used minimins before and managed to lose a staggering 7 stone. Well 6 years, a divorce, a new love and a new son later all the weight is back plus a little extra. I know I wasted all of my hard work, and it was hard work! I swore I'd never get back to this too but here I am.

I currently weigh in at 20st 6lb or 286lb. I'm also only 5'4" and I feel so incredibly unhealthy.

I went to my doctor and begged through tears for help and they offered me a place on the leap Programme, following a telephone interview with a dietician.

Is anyone else doing this? I start in 3 weeks. Wish me luck. I really need to do it this time!

Has anyone done the leap Programme before?
Thanks and good luck to everyone on their weightloss journey

Hello Rozken,
I'm sorry, I've never heard of the Leap Program (although it sounds very intriguing... What is it??) but I do VERY STRONGLY relate to your story of swearing never to get back here and then blow me down with a feather if I'm not over 20 stone again... :eek::( The good news is that you've done it before so you know it can be done :p Good luck and I hope the Leap thing helps. Would love to know more about it.
Alice :)

good luck i did something simlilar but once my 12 weeks was up that was it i was back up to no good but that was my own fault i thought i could do it alone but i could not

Back