Total Solution Learnt 2 important Exante lessons today!

hanmac

Getting her sparkle back
Learnt two important 'Exante Lessons' today!

1) Don't waste time starting Exante if you're not 100% committed. I've been completely food free for a week now and dead chuffed with myself - but have probably started Exante 3-4 times over the past few months but never got past day 2/3. So went to sort out my packs for the week this evening and realised I only have 8 days of packs left out of a month bumper pack - bugger! All those packs I wasted on false starts :(

2) Exante packs do go out of date!! Remembered I had a few packs left from the last time I did Exante, so thought I could just use them to get a few extra days in...except they expired in May 2012! And whats worse is that I used them to start Exante in February and never bothered to look...ewwwww. (I know it's only powdered food - but made me feel a bit bleurgh!)

So looks like it's time to place a new Exante order! Really excited to try the new flavours :)

H x

Thanks! This post helped me because you're so right. We should just trudge through and get it all done now instead of wasting the packs by starting again. It's an adventure and think how great it feels waking up each morning knowing we've completed another full day. Go us! I never believed in my wildest dreams that I could eat just three meal packs a day and stick to it for almost a week. It's testament to how strong we are.

Agree totally with your first point!

I have consumed out of date packs before. Think they were 3-6 months out of date, however they did smell ok :D

I'm looking forward to trying the new shake flavours, the next time I need to order. Not a fan of any of the meals at all! I just stick to the shakes now :D

I can very much relate to this, I have been doing just that for too long now and wouldn't like to think how may packs were wasted on false starts. Not this time :)

Ditto to all of the above - This time has to count!!
I'm on day 2 and going to be finishing off my out of date packs before breaking into my new exante order - I just can't bring myself to chuck em away! They smell and taste ok and I haven't been violently ill so far - I guess the only concern would be if the nutritional value degrades over time?! I may have 1 new pack and two old for the next few days...

Anyway -good luck guys and lets force each other to make this time count.
Cookie,
xxx

I have consumed out of date packs before. Think they were 3-6 months out of date, however they did smell ok :D

Oh dear. I thought that was just me. :eek:

Agree totally with your first point!

I'm looking forward to trying the new shake flavours, the next time I need to order. Not a fan of any of the meals at all! I just stick to the shakes now :D

I really don't like the meal packs much but I feel like I need something hot sometimes. Hopefully I can get into having just three shakes, or a bar and two shakes. Are the soups disgusting?

Back