Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Hope you are having a great time xx

Thanks. I am still excited about my holiday but also very nervous! I have ahorrible fear of flying and it always spoils things :(

Diet wise, not been the best really and not been on my nike as it has become too noisy - MUST BUY WD40 today so i can get back on track! It has been TOTM this week too and I have given in to my food desires. Also, I have had a horrible week at work working 10-12 hours a day so have been shattered! I hope for a better week next week. I need to get back to it :?

Hi Lea

I used to be really scared of flying too ... made my slightly dread going on holidays. I still don't like it, but not that scared anymore. My DH has flown thousands of times and sitting next to him cured me - he knows what ever noise is ... so when I worriedly say "whats that?!" thinking it sounded like an engine falling off ... he has a boring reason for it lol

Anyway - hope you have a better week this week!

Twigs
xx

hey Lea, sorry ive not been around for ages :( hope your all ok.
the holiday sounds like a fab idea and i wish i had one booked.

think weve both fallen off the wagon so lets get back on together and fight the baby fat lol

speak soon

love suz x

Thanks for keep popping in girls dispite the fact I am neglecting my diary!!!!!

Well I am so thrilled today. I have had a bad week - sat at my desk for 12 hours per day min....not eating much and when i do BAD food...indian 2 weeks running....wine everyday and only 2 sessions on my bike but...........................

I LOST 3LBS this week! That is the biggest weight loss since I started except for my first week. I know it was TOTM last week but still? I am now 9 STONE 13! I have not seen 9 stone anything since I was a teenager and i weighed half way through the day. I am actually shocked. Happy but shocked...how i managed it I have no idea....

Anyway, happy bank holiday everyone x

well done lea you're doing so great! xxx

Congrats lea, have a good weekend xx

Hi Lea
Well done on your loss.
Just wanted to say I used to suffer from a really debilitating fear of flying, which was putting my job in jeopardy (I was a training manager and had to travel up and down the country). I went and had hypnotherapy and was cured after 1 session. I can honestly say I love flying now (despite having to have an extender belt cos I'm so fat!) If only it had worked for the weightloss :eek:)
Granny Pinks
x

In the 9's... woo you go girl. I am gonna be there soon to catch u up! x x

oh Lea thats fab!!! wish i could get myself going!! i really wanna be 09.12!!!
keep at it girl :)

suz x

hey Lea, how you doing hun?? hope your doing ok.

hope that work is easing off for you!

suz x

Hi lea

Its wonderful to see that you have slipped into the 9s how exciting that must be, so well done you

M

Congrats Lea, Your doing amazingly at maintaining and still losing xx

Hey hun... congrats on the 9's... I am jealous! Woooooo! x x x x

Back