leaving cambridge ..joining weight watchers ..left over products?

Oh no, I'll miss you.

Best of luck with your WW journey, I lost 3 and a half stone with WW when my eldest was born it really does work. My sis in law has also lost 6 stone with them. Best of luck, enjoy Fooooooooodd!!! Kellmo x x

(16lbs lighter in 4 weeks)

Liveonce said:
hey guys im leaving guna miss you guys but just cant do it any more :( soo decided to do ww :) ive got loads of products left dont no what to do with them my cdc said she cant refund me so not sure what im aloud to do :S

On the receipt u get Hun it should say all products can be returned within 14 days if unopened?! If not u could carry on with the diet until u finish them?? Good luck on ww Hun x

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9

Liveonce said:
hey guys im leaving guna miss you guys but just cant do it any more :( soo decided to do ww :) ive got loads of products left dont no what to do with them my cdc said she cant refund me so not sure what im aloud to do :S

Seen products on eBay or perhaps try gumtree?

I have become quite unwell on cambridge and my dr is worried so she offered to refer me to weight watchers for free for 3 months.. I dont know what to do...she thinks my body has had enough on so little cals but I dont want to stop and shes referred me to a councelor as I have so many issues with food also blood tests for liver function and several other tests. Im so down as I love this diet but I feel so weak i actually think Im going to collapse sometimes. So many stay on this diet for so much longer than me and are fine :( why am I feeling like this!! x

kezzyBee said:
I have become quite unwell on cambridge and my dr is worried so she offered to refer me to weight watchers for free for 3 months.. I dont know what to do...she thinks my body has had enough on so little cals but I dont want to stop and shes referred me to a councelor as I have so many issues with food also blood tests for liver function and several other tests. Im so down as I love this diet but I feel so weak i actually think Im going to collapse sometimes. So many stay on this diet for so much longer than me and are fine :( why am I feeling like this!! x

Kezzy you poor thing. How long have you been doing it and how mug have you lost? Do you have far to go?

The counselling sounds amazing actually, make
Sure the waiting list isn't ridiculous.

If its affecting your health then I would I to weight watchers, you can get a new diet, not new internal organs. I know of some people who cd just didn't suit. WW is healthy, slow but healthy. If your doc is worried then maybe it's time to think it over, there's no point being thin and not having the energy to actually go anywhere or do anything. I can understand how hard it is for you but cd is hardcore, it must take its toll on the body, vlcd's, although effective aren't natural, it goes against all evolution to consume so little.

Please look after your health, WW
Will work and combined with the counsellor it sounds like a win win situation.

Consider it at least xx x x

It is scary especially as my muscles are cramping up all the time too I thought I wasnt going to make it home the other day as my leg suddenly cramped up do badly whilst walking.. Ive also gone so hairy lol. The dr said the muscle cramping is a bad sign as it could mean my muscles are wasting a little and obviously the heart is a muscle so thats scared me and the hairyness is definitely a sign im under nourished as my body's trying to keep itself warm with more hair which is what happens to anorexics also.I'd never slate this diet as its helped me loads and alot of people cope really well but my body just cant handle it anymore :( I've lost 2 stone and been on it 7 weeks and have 2 more stone to go.. I think I may have to get that last 2 stone off with ww and exercise. Xx

Hello

Poor you.

I have been doing this for a few weeks and yes, I sometimes don't feel great so I sympathise. I actually had to come off it for a few days as I felt so spaced out and under the weather. I only intend to do another 3 or 4 weeks anyway as have just over a stone to lose.

WW or SW would suit you better it seems - or have you considered low carbing? You would see good losses with that minus feeling unwell.

Back