Leaving you guys for a while!

Julie84

I'm eating properly again, despite not being at target, as the diet has obviously made me rather super fertile, despite benig on the pill!! :rolleyes:

However, I'm very pleased now it has sunk in a bit (and Neil is over the moon) and I'll be back on the lipotrim next year sometime no doubt to lose the rest and the (hopefully minimal!) baby weight I acquire. :D

I'm sure I'll still pop in though to see how everyone is going. You are all doing fabulously! Well done everyone and keep up the good worl!! :) xx

Congratulations and well done, take care and see ya soon xx

Congratulations!! xx

Aww thats great news. Will it be your first? xx

Congrats hun x

Congratulations!:)

I'm eating properly again, despite not being at target, as the diet has obviously made me rather super fertile, despite benig on the pill!! :rolleyes:

However, I'm very pleased now it has sunk in a bit (and Neil is over the moon) and I'll be back on the lipotrim next year sometime no doubt to lose the rest and the (hopefully minimal!) baby weight I acquire. :D

I'm sure I'll still pop in though to see how everyone is going. You are all doing fabulously! Well done everyone and keep up the good worl!! :) xx
CONGRATULATIONS HUNNI XXXXXXXXXXXXXX You will have to post lots of pics of scans and new baby xxxx

Congratulations and best wishes Julie:hug99:

Please stay in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

We do have a forum for expecting mums called Pregnancy without the pounds and you can always be sure to get some helpful tips from Bea, Sonkie along with the other members who are expecting.:)

Love Mini xxx

http://www.minimins.com/pregnancy-without-pounds/26232-mums-come-share-your-experience-us.html

Hi, thanks all. Yes, it will be my first! Thanks for the link Mini - I'll have a look too. You don't get rid of me that easily! ;)

MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS........YOU ARE A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR LOTS OF WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE....lose weight and bingo a little baby.. Fantastic

Toni

Julie...just left a message for you on the Mums to be thread....congratulations - delighted for you....I a plan to be back on LT by end September to get into those jeans by Christmas LOL.

Back