LED's weekly weigh-ins!

LastEverDiet

Silver Member
As I haven't started a diary I thought I'd put all my weigh-ins together in here, to keep track. Week 1 was 11lbs :D.... week 2, another 6 lbs done! :D:D:D Love being able to update my tickers!

Well done :)

You are doing fantastic :) I have bought the s&s variety pack and I am starting tomorrow, I will be weighing in in the morning, can't wait to get started now, keep up the good work :) x

Thanks all! Well another week, and another 4lbs gone! :D :D :D :D Great as I had a pretty bad weekend foodwise - I've got friends over next week and am planning to put together a scrummy low carb menu so I don't come out of ketosis, but of course that meant I had to try out a few recipes, lol! Done now though (and eaten!) so planning to have a good week being 100%, then enjoy the weekend low-carb style!
Total of a stone and a half in 3 weeks, really thrilled! Not expectiung so much next week, what with weekend off plan and also totm, but on track for my 2 stone by christmas goal. So glad I started now - thought about just leaving it til January but who knows how much I'd have weighed by then!

Here to follow you :) well done on your losses

Ha, just found this again... OK, I kept the weight off in December, but managed to fall off the wagon January 2nd (WTF?!?!) and put it all back on again, so it's S&S round 2 (ding ding!) Week 1 6lbs, not bad as I was messing around a bit for the first few days, week 2, 7lbs! So 1lb off a stone in my first two weeks, and only 3 pounds til I'm in the next stone bracket, woohoo!

D'oh, Easter got me :D... not too bad but had friends to stay which meant lots of cooking and a fair bit of (mostly low carb) eating. As of this morning am a pound back on, so should be seeing a loss again by next weigh in! 3 weeks down, another 5 weeks to go from my original challenge so need a good one this week!

good luck with your challenge hun x i'm starting s&s myself next monday (15th april) just getting a few nights out, out of the way first so i dont stray :D x

Hi Kelly, yeah it's the nights out/ social plans that really get me! Good luck for the 15th! Not a great one for me this week, too much snacking as I've had a cold and felt like I deserved it... still, have managed (just!) to squeeze into the next stone bracket (goodbye 16s!) and several people have noticed this week that I'm looking slimmer, yay! 4lbs off this week, but one was the gain from the week before so only 3lbs in the last fortnight really. Must try harder! :D

hi hun, your still doing great xx

Back