Leek & Potato crisps

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by superma, 29 January 2008 Social URL.

1. superma

superma CDC

I didn't think they would be nice, but thought I would just try and cook a few and see what they were like - YUM - got a nice onion flavour, so if you like cheese and onion or pickled onion they are worth a try.

Anyone else had them?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ive never tried them how did u make them superma?

becky :)
  4. superma

superma CDC

I just got a small amount of powder and mixed it to a thickish paste and put 3 small blobs on a plate (some people use baking parchment, which apparently works well) and put in microwave for about 50 secs - you may need to go more or less - depends on your microwave and be careful not to burn!! Usually I get 30 crisps out of a packet of soup, but just wanted to try a few to see if I liked.

There is a thread of recipes on this site - worth having a look through.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

that sounds quite easy i will give it a whirl tomorrow eve have already ate my soup this eve!

thanks you for posting that and I did have a look at the thread some of them seem really adventerous may take me a while!!
  6. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

They sound yummy!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.