1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Left over pork?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Shemmalouisa, 28 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Shemmalouisa

Shemmalouisa Member

Hi all, I am new to Minimins! I am doing SW at home following EE. I made a roast the other day and have some left over roasted pork. Any idea as on what I could do with it. I am cooking for a family with two small girls so nothing too exotic! Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. RosiePops

RosiePops Gold Member

Hi Shemmalouisa
    Welcome to minimins :)
    I think it was you that commented on the above thread with the pulled pork? You could make the sw BBQ sauce as outlined then add your pork to the pan, shredded. Cooked meat is safe to heat through once more, as long as you heat it properly ie. To kill any bacteria then let it cool for your girls!
    Hth x

4. pippalata

pippalata Gold Member

How about a pork goulash or stew? If you cook it in a sauce it should help stop it from drying out too much :)

5. Shemmalouisa

Shemmalouisa Member

Thanks everybody. Just did good old slimming world chips and pork... Was a bit dry though! Will keep this in mind for next time. Like I say, new to cooking meat as a veggie for years so any ideas welcome! :)

6. pippalata

pippalata Gold Member

It's great in a chilli too! Makes a really nice change :) or curry. Anything really!

7. Shemmalouisa

Shemmalouisa Member

Mmmmm, like the sound of it in curry... But then I like pretty much everything in curry!

8. pippalata

pippalata Gold Member

9. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Full Member

Chop it up it a pasta bake?

10. Shemmalouisa

Shemmalouisa Member

Mmmmm, never do pasta bakes but good idea!! Thanks