left ww after 2 days

rach1987

hi there,
i had been messing around with sw for the past few months and wasnt getting any where as i didnt feel that it was for me. i felt i needed more portion control and to be honest i just got lazy the whole cooking from scratch, i thought ww would fit into my busy life more and also work out a bit cheaper on the shopping bill.

but boy was i wrong!! :eek:

* first of all though i will say the meeting was lovley and very friendly

for the last 2 days ive thought of nothing but food and propoints, to the point i thought i was going mad. i havent slept right, ive had a massive headache, been stressed,tearful,starving hungry, and shopping bill wasnt good either.:badmood:

its come to where im begging to go back to slimming world! :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

i want the freedom of the food and not feel like this :mad: but this time i WILL limit my portions!!
i want to be happy while loosing weight otherwise whats the point . right at this moment i can say i would cook from scratch any day or time of the week no matter how busy i was, this time ive realised that sw isnt a diet its a life change! and although ww is great plan for some people but its not for me. sorry ww im running back to sw with my tail between my legs

Hope it works out for you hun, good luck xx

Back