Lemon and white chocolate biscuits

Poepsie

I've just made some biscuits with my lemon and white chocolate bar. Not sure if this recipe has been shared yet but here it is anyway:
Cut the bar into approx 5 slices. Arrange in a circle on a small plate and microwave for approx 30 seconds. Don't take your eyes off them as they can easily burn at the bottom. Let it stand for a few minutes and enjoy!

The slices turn into little round chewy/crispy/lemony biscuits with a white chocolate coating. I've just enjoyed mine with a nice cuppa. Makes the bar last a bit longer too.

Mmmm, thanks, sounds yum, will have to try that :)

I tried this yesterday for breakfast and it was absolutely delicious!
Thank you so much for the suggestion x

Have just made these, also made two oatmeal cookies and have settled down to enjoy with a cuppa. Yummyyyyyyyyy!

is waiting for my order of lemon bars to come so that i too can have these as they sound so damn yummy, mmmmmmmmmmmm

Glad you liked it ladies, the more variety, the better, eh? xx

I tried this last night and it was fantastic! little round buscuits with white choc strip on top! I was wondering the same thing with the choch truffa bar - an experiement might be in order...

Just did the lemony biscuits - they were lush!!

how did you make the oatmeal biscuits?

Mix the porridge pack with just enough water to make a dough-like consistency. I also add cinnamon and crushed sweeteners into the mix. I sprinkle cinnamon onto a side plate(to avoid sticking), spoon the dough onto the plate, flatten it and microwave for about 30secs (depending on your microwave power). Then I pop into the freezer to cool it down quickly while I pour some coffee and ENJOY x

Maka said:
Poepsie, can we do the same with the choc truffa bars?

I haven't tried it with the choc trufa bars yet, I'm not sure that it's the right consistency but someone will have to try it for us. I'm hoping the new chocolate bars will have the same consistency as the lemon bars then we can make lovely choccie biccies :)

Now I are to order lemon bars just to try this :) thanks

Sent from my iPad

Great idea thanks! I have just made choc truffa biscuits. nom nom they were amazing it was a lovely change.

How did u do that same as the lemon ones?

I have mine as my last pack of the day

Great idea thanks! I have just made choc truffa biscuits. nom nom they were amazing it was a lovely change.

Mmmm, will try tomorrow :drool:

Well i had a go doing this with the Choc Truffa Bar today, it didn't work quite so well as with the Lemon Bar, maybe if i'd left it in the microwave a little longer but i was a bit worried about burning my daily treat :giggle:

Me too - ended up with warm choc truffa - but not buscuits. Make the choc truffa taste sweeter but it was a bit too sweet for me - still ate it though!

Back