Lemon Ice Cream = Total 1.5 syns

Flabulous

I made this today and it is scrummy.

Pot of Total 2% 1.5 syns (500gr)

2 Lemon WW fat free yogurts (150 gr each)

Sweetener to taste

2 caps vanilla essence.

Mix together and place in ice cream maker approx 30 mins. Otherwise mix and freeze, taking out periodically to blend to avoid crystal formation.

It works out a bit pricey. Total 2.39 and 2 lemon yogs 1.00 but it is nice for a special occasion.

I get the 2% from Waitrose, but you could use the Total 0% and it would be completely free.........weeee!

This sounds lovely! I love lemon ice cream and look forward to trying this :) it'll be perfect once spring decides it's finally here and we get a bit of sun :p

I am just tucking into some and it tastes like proper ice cream too. Yay. We are going to have it later with strawberries. :)

Just tried this in some diet coke, you know coke float - it was very nice. Next time I make it will try with vanilla Muller lights and extra vanilla essence. I think it would taste nice.

Yeah, I think that using this kind of recipe you could experiment a lot with the flavours :) Personally not great with floats, but I know my mum loves them, especially with cream soda, so she's going to love this diet version :D

Back