Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lemontart's food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lemontart, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Lemontart

Lemontart Member

Start Weight:
    8st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is going to be strange, because I am much more of a nibbler than a big-mealer, but I thought I'd attempt to write it down so I can see where I've gone wrong and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction! This is week 1 of my second go at Slimming World (loved it two years ago, now want to be the result weight again!).
    Weigh day is on Friday so I have three days till then.

I follow red days and green days :) Today I haven't felt very hungry for some reason so I sort of ate little amounts constantly, and I've been running around all over the place with work so it's been hard to sit down and properly eat!

Breakfast:
    2 slices wholemeal toast with butter (counted butter as 3 syns on an estimate)

Lunch:
    Slices of ham, half tin of tuna, 2 weetabix (told you I ate weirdly)

Dinner:
    Half a chicken, skinless. Weight watchers yogurt for dessert.

Snacks:
    18g bag of skittles 3.5 syns

Total syns: 6.5

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xcharlibobx

Xcharlibobx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi huni, I'm a SW rebounder too hehe! Good luck with it :D xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.