Lemontart's food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lemontart, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Lemontart

Lemontart Member

Start Weight:
    8st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is going to be strange, because I am much more of a nibbler than a big-mealer, but I thought I'd attempt to write it down so I can see where I've gone wrong and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction! This is week 1 of my second go at Slimming World (loved it two years ago, now want to be the result weight again!).
    Weigh day is on Friday so I have three days till then.

I follow red days and green days :) Today I haven't felt very hungry for some reason so I sort of ate little amounts constantly, and I've been running around all over the place with work so it's been hard to sit down and properly eat!

Breakfast:
    2 slices wholemeal toast with butter (counted butter as 3 syns on an estimate)

Lunch:
    Slices of ham, half tin of tuna, 2 weetabix (told you I ate weirdly)

Dinner:
    Half a chicken, skinless. Weight watchers yogurt for dessert.

Snacks:
    18g bag of skittles 3.5 syns

Total syns: 6.5

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xcharlibobx

Xcharlibobx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi huni, I'm a SW rebounder too hehe! Good luck with it :D xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.