Lemsip! Syns?

Halflinghannah said:
I'm full of cold and it's getting worse :( just wondered if lemsip hot drink (lemon) has any syns? Sorry if it's a silly question! X

I think it's 1/2 Syn. I never buy lemsip tho and never have done. Soluble paracetamol and lemon cordial made up with hot water.... Does the trick!

I too just make my own up with fresh lemon juice, sugar/honey (though you could substitute sweetener) and a good glug of whiskey!!! Its the only time I can stomach whiskey but it gives me a good nights sleep!

1 sachet of Lemsip Max is 2.5 syns ( Calories in Lemsip Max - Calories and Nutrition Facts ) and a pub measure of whiskey (35 ml) is 3.5 syns.

Whatever you choose, forget about the syns for a day or so, until you're over the worst of your symptoms. You need to get over the poorly bit to enable you to concentrate properly (IMHO).

Thanks hun. Can't believe how many syns they are! Lol but yeah ur right I'd rather get better first than think about syns! Ergh to colds! Lol xx

Think I May need it as well today, woke up feeling so poorly this am, full of flu, not moving off sofa today, Beechams powder is calling.

Oh dear no good!! Don't succumb to the snack cupboard lol! I actually feel better munching on fruit with this cold now about to have my second lemsip of the day x

Back