ProPoints lenny79 weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by lenny79, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. lenny79

lenny79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers discovery plan
    Hi guys started on lipotrim today and failed. I don't know how anyone does that diet you need unreal amount of will power and be strong willed. But I will be starting ww pro points tommorow. My weight is 11 stone 7 lbs. Body fat 35.3, h20 47.2 f7 is 32.7 and I'm 42 inches around my waist. So my goal 11 weeks to Xmas and I want to lose 1 stone. Going to update here every week. Looking for advice n support. I lost 51lbs with old weight watchers plan but am going to try the new one. Wish everyone luck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lenny79

lenny79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Started today, getting on fine I've not been Hungary once got out for a walk and feeling good

4. lenny79

lenny79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Back again last goal didn't work staring over taking a pound a week. I have such a sweet tooth and a bad diet I just hate fruit n veg I guess that's where I'm going wrong. And the fact I can't stop at one more like an addiction! Wish that I could resist any tips would be appreciated

5. bulldogdaisy

bulldogdaisy Gold Member

Hi there,what sort of things are you eating? Are there any fruit and veg that you like?

6. lenny79

lenny79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I love veg I dont think there is anything I don't eat it's just getting time to make stuff I work full time n two kids ages 1 and 3 by time I find I pick n pick. My day usually consists of either portage or cereal like cornflakes special k with skimmed milk. I usually have a piece of fruit mid morning. Lunch is usually a packed one sandwich with ham chicken tuna n salad n yougart. Mid afternoon cup tea with rich tea biscuit. Dinner is usually spaghetti Bol or meat fish with potatoes n veg. But its when kids gone to bed around 8 after that my hubby works late n comes home with chipper food maybe o e twice week at 9pm and I end up picking or I will have biscuits with a cuppa and won't stop at one! And it's not from hunger I eat at this times as I do eat well. But from pure habit. I know I need to stop. Been much better tho past few days

7. bulldogdaisy

bulldogdaisy Gold Member

Yea is hard in the evening if someone else is eating and it smells nice! Glad you have been doing better the last few days though.You sound like you are a very busy person so would need to keep up your energy levels anyhow!hope you have a good weekend :0)

8. lenny79

lenny79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Thanks bulldog daisy

9. Belle

Belle Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Real foodie
    Welcome back. I feel your pain.. Not enough hours to concentrate on us at the end of the day by which point we are starving!! Good luck!!

10. lenny79

lenny79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Starting afresh this morning breakfast cornflakes 3 pp skimmed milk 1 pp ww bread toasted 1 pp low low butter 1pp. Tea.. Now I'm full...!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.