Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

leshrew

Silver Member
Doing it from home, been doing other diets but not seeming to get anywhere so going to give it another go will fill in food please if im going wrong anywhere feel free to put me right need all the help I can get thanks Xx

Last edited:
Re: Back on SW as of today!!

Breakfast apple, kiwi and a Muller light youghurt.
Lunch beans on toast heb
Dinner chicken potatoes Sweetcorn and peas
250ml semi skimmed milk in drinks hea
Think this is ok on EE
Am hoping to get some exercise in today as well after I have been shopping and sorted out my menu planner for the rest of the week.

Re: The Good the Bad and the ugly!!

Could anyone tell me how many sins I should alocate to each day please? Xx

Last edited:

Am going with 10 sins less if I can help it depending on how the day is going for me.
I've just compleated 20min kettlebell fat burner.

I went to my first meeting last week and was told between 5-15 syns daily. Not really sure if start weight or target wight have anything to do with it?!I guess as long as it's not more than 15, it's all good :)

Thanks Sam I will go with that then, hope your getting on ok with yours? Xx

No probs :)

I seem to be going OK, is all a novelty at the mo so am happily finding recipes and getting used to what is 'free' etc. Not entirely convinced that I can eat what I want and actually lose but I'm following 100% so hoping to see some results to convince me on Wednesday eve!

I'm the same as you, I've been doing a low Gl and low carbs before I seem to lose a bit then put on again!
My friend goes to SW class and she has lost 16lb now and she does eat lots of what she calls FREE food I struggle with that, but have decided to give it 100% and see what happens.
Been hard with dinner tonight and no gravy lol
If it works for so many other ppl I think I have to get my head out of the sand and ignore the calorie and carb content keep calm and carry on.
Will keep updates as I go
Good luck for Wednesday Sam let me know how you get on would love to know Xx

Well last night I dashed off out to Tesco and got my husband to buy me a Tefal fresh express as I'm so lazy can't be bothered to spend hours chopping and slicing, have played with it all morning, I now have a fridge full of containers full of all the good things which should well and truely keep me on track for the rest of the week at least!!!
I am now going to atemp to make some burgers have got my extra lean mince and have chopped onions with my magic machine to time to put it all together will probably have one for lunch and freeze the rest for another day.Xx

Tuesday 11th June
Breakfast 42gms crunchy bran
Milk from allowance and a Muller light youghurt.

Lunch home made burger, 3 small potatoes and half a tin of backed beans.

Dinner home made chilli and Brown rice and a muller youghurt.

Snacks crab sticks and a banana.

Exercise
4 mile walk.
Had no sins today but not felt the need to.

Am going to make some dinner seen as my OH is back for lunch then some exercise I think.

Wednesday 12th June
Breakfast melon kiwi apple and ff plain youghurt.
Lunch omlette salad with low fat cheese and salad cream HEA 2.5 sins and a muller light youghurt.
Dinner Beans on toast HEB
Snacks crab sticks and a banana
Exercise 4 mile walk.

Thursday 13th June
Breakfast 42gms of crunchy bran HEB
milk from allowance
Lunch Sweet jacket potato with baked beans and low fat cheddar syns 4
Dinner Salmon stir fry and brown pasta
Snacks strawberries grapes apple
28gms plain chocolate 7syns
syns 11
exercise 20 mins Kettlebells

Last edited:
Today i have found extremely hard due to constant wind and visiting the bathroom at least 4 times......Is this usual can someone tell me please?
At this rate i will have no sex life left and be minus a husband ( its the way he looks at me that says it all lol)
Am i the only one suffering!!!!!!
Its like living in the windy city :wave_cry:

Friday 14th June
Breakfast strawberries kiwi and melon
Lunch left over stir fry and a home made burger 2 syns
Muller light youghurt and strawberries
Snack banana
Dinner SW quiche and a Muller light youghurt
Plain chocolate 28gms 7 syns

Sins total 9
Was trying to go without the chocolate but TOTM looming so had to have it:confused:

Hi and yup 'wind in the willows' seems to be a main side effect when starting out on SW, believe my hubby can vouch for that. He reckons if I could find some SW friends locally we could start up a tuneful wind band! Good luck with your journey of onwards and downwards x

Hi and yup 'wind in the willows' seems to be a main side effect when starting out on SW, believe my hubby can vouch for that. He reckons if I could find some SW friends locally we could start up a tuneful wind band! Good luck with your journey of onwards and downwards x

Thanks hun, I've been a bit better today lol layed off the beans but still had loads of veg!
My husband has threatened to put me in the spare room lol
They have a lot to put up with really, still sure we put up with worse though
Hope your doing ok to, I'm carrying on no matter what determined to loose this excess weight good luck x

Saturday 15th June
Breakfast 42gms chruncy bran and milk from allowance
Snack SW quiche
Lunch boiled eggs apple and some grapes
Dinner chicken stir fry and a muller light youghurt

Exercise 10 mile walk

Not a bad day but also not very hungry x

Wow first weigh in and lost 5lb I'm well happy with that inspired to carry on she says eating a huge bowl of fruit
Hope everyone is doing ok this morning x

Wow first weigh in and lost 5lb I'm well happy with that inspired to carry on she says eating a huge bowl of fruit
Hope everyone is doing ok this morning x

Woohoo! Well done! Amazing loss!

Good morning to you.... Seems like it has really started off good for you with that loss :) x

Back