Less than 3 weeks till hols... Yikes

x Lulu x

Silver Member
I'm still 16lb away from goal and totally gutted but never mind.

Does anyone have any tips for toning up stomach quick i realise i'm not goin to be even close to goal but hoping to not be so wobbly.

I cant do sit ups i try and try but my neck always hurts so i know i'm not doing it right. No matter which way i try my neck always hurts.

I've just started doing a body pump class so hopefully that will help. I also have a vibro plate but dont really no what to do with it.

Would really love to hear some of your ideas xx

My hols are 3 weeks tomorrow, I am hoping to lose a bit more before then but for some unknown reason I had a massive binge today so back to bikini diet tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've been binging for weeks i think why am i eating this as i eat but it still dont stop me.

I am hoping for 18 100% days till i go away nw x

Well let's check in every day and encourage each other to stick to plan!

We can do it lol. Where are you going on hols? x

My hols are 3 weeks away, I'm nowhere near goal.. But I'm going to aim for 7lb loss before hols x

I would love to get to 9 stone but its very unlikely.

I'm going ton florida. Not going to worry about diets while there i cant wait to eat what i like for 2 weeks!

Heres to the next 18 days 100%! x

Well I've been good today lol x

Good luck peeps..

Am off on my holiday on 21st Sept, so that's 18 days / just over 2.5 weeks.. I reckon... 5 lbs more.. Which will take me to 1 stone off in about 6 weeks. That'll do nicely for starters!!

Xx

LinzMA said:
Good luck peeps..

Am off on my holiday on 21st Sept, so that's 18 days / just over 2.5 weeks.. I reckon... 5 lbs more.. Which will take me to 1 stone off in about 6 weeks. That'll do nicely for starters!!

Xx

I go the same day! Trying to get loads of exercise in so i'm not too wobbly.

I could of been at goal had i not messed around all summer. Really fustrating but my own silly fault! X

Day 2 and I've been good although it's weigh in tomorrow and the scales are showing a gain :( x

x Lulu x said:
I would love to get to 9 stone but its very unlikely.

I'm going ton florida. Not going to worry about diets while there i cant wait to eat what i like for 2 weeks!

Heres to the next 18 days 100%! x

Hi
I'm in Florida now home Saturday
I've found it hard to totally to stick to plan eaten far too much bread too! I've swam a lot tho.
Weathers fabulous and I've got great tan :)

I'm back on it Sunday morning but dreading stepping on the scales!!

Enjoy your holiday x

I gained about 1lb too.

I cant wait to get to florida i think i'm most excited about food. Not going to worry about a diet while there i've worked hard on this diet so having 2 weeks off where i eat what i want.

I've just been reading on tripadvisor someone wore a pedometer and they walked 11 miles per day so hopefully a gain wont be 2 bad! But even if i was to come home a stone heavier i'd be happy :)

Hope you're having a great time! X

I usually gain a stone on 2 weeks all inclusive in the Caribbean lol

Lost a pound last night, hope everyone is being good x

smirnoff said:
I usually gain a stone on 2 weeks all inclusive in the Caribbean lol

Lost a pound last night, hope everyone is being good x

I think i'd easily gain a stone in florida so much lovely fatty food and so cheap!

Hopefully the walking will help!

Havnt been too good today and i snoozed my alarm and skipped spinning this morning x

Back