Less than 7 months to go! EEK!!!

Olliesmamma

Hi all. So I'm getting married in July next year and I currently have about 7 stones to lose. I started following slimming world again yesterday but I'm following the original and green plans as I just cant get along with EE. Its my birthday on 23rd this month so my firdt goal is just as much as I can lose before then. And then its Christmas so a stone by Christmas sounds quite doable..

Anyone else following this plan or getting married at same time? I would love to make some new friends and hear from folks.

R xx

Hi all. So I'm getting married in July next year and I currently have about 7 stones to lose. I started following slimming world again yesterday but I'm following the original and green plans as I just cant get along with EE. Its my birthday on 23rd this month so my firdt goal is just as much as I can lose before then. And then its Christmas so a stone by Christmas sounds quite doable..

Anyone else following this plan or getting married at same time? I would love to make some new friends and hear from folks.

R xx

Hey Olliesmama!
I am getting married September 2017! I have 5 stone I would like to lose. I recently found out I have some allergies and intolerances so really struggling on finding an ideal diet to follow. I have joined slimming world numerous time but never really get past losing half a stone then I give up.
How are you getting on? are you going to a slimming world class?
Xx

Back